Hongshi Loves Me! - Ch. 250 - Gaeul, Are You Crying?

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAAA THE NOISES I'M MAKING RIGHT NOW 😭😭😭😭😭😭

There's so much pressure on hongshi now, celebrity life really is a lot of work and it doesn't seem like he wants to be a part of it all that much. I think he jumped into this lightheartedly and excelled because of his natural abilities and now things are catching up and being blown out way more than he anticipated. It also seems like the adults are coercing him the sliiiiiightest bit, which to be fair, they just want him to take responsibility. I just hope Hongshi can decide for himself what Hongshi wants to do!

Also the girls night is so cute aaaaaaaa, invite me invite me!!!! These 3 as a friendgroup are so unbeatable, i love them so much 🥺

Soonjung's ponytail going all the way up is so cute and hilarious hahahah, she's clutching her pearls over there

And gaeul pounding them back like crazy is so iconic lmaoooo. She's been holding back some things and her honesty jumped out with those tears 😳 , she looks like a kid crying like that tho, sooooo adorable 🥺

I loved this chapter, it was so substantial and we got a lot of cute little details and things (like gyeonwoo and his kimchi ahhhhhh so cute so cute, and soonjung working hard again today and bringing sweets 😇) i feel like its been a while since we've seen resident musclehead tho, i miss him <333

Users who are viewing this thread