Honnou Switch - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Please no misunderstanding, please no misunderstanding

Please be patient and use your brains MCs

Dex-chan lover
SNAAAKESSS 🐍🐍🐍

im sure our mcs will be okay though, this manga stresses honesty and communication a lot more than other series

why is his ex so obsessed with him? y'all dated in MIDDLE SCHOOL and haven’t been in contact since then. and that was ten years ago?? and you guys didn't even date for a long time?? AND apparently she’s been sleeping with tons of guys and lying to them? this lady is crazy BEGONE

Ugh. I hate his ex to yhe core. Ugh

But I love how mature their relationship is. ❤

UGH HOW ANNOYING
i hope they can easily talk abt it tho and not jump into conclusions i love them so much<////3

thank u soooo much for the chapter!!!

I can't stand it, I know you planned it, I'm gonna set it straight this Watergate.

Hijiri seems to be very trusting of Koyori and Koyori seems to be trying hard to be honest to him too

But we shall see what the b*tch and that cheating ex will do.... I do hope that the b*tch gets at least a SLAP across her face tho

Well Mr. Ex, if you want her to be yours, you shouldn't do anything stupid that made her to break up with U in the first place.
and damn u snake.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope that Koyori doesn't doubt Hijiri, there's no way something will happen with that bitch, they literally dated 10 YEARS AGO at fucking middle school.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope someone beat the shit out of Mr.Ex, actual piece of rotten garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread