Honnou Switch - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

main i really thought the ex was gonna AT LEAST JUST BE LIKE NO HOE UR CRAZY but of courseeee
at least I know the main couple is strong

So the ex is doing like Hijiri was waiting for her? lmao for the people saying koyori should not worry because their rs was 10 years ago, the thing is the ex seems to be one of those persons who is going to do anything to have who they want even if it's just for a f*ck

Dex-chan lover
The real enemy here is the bitch tbh the other dude at least is the type that would take responsibility when he got someone pregnant and has actually given up until you know the bitch suggested a plan

Both of them are dick heads but the bitch is the bigger dick here.

Contributor
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
Guys help me reach my inside the manga and slap that bitch
Just add a hand

| |
| |
| |
| |

Hijiri and Koyori is communicating about their relationship with ease, and both of them trust each other.
So this won't be such a prolong misunderstanding because both character know each other well, and they will clear up misunderstanding asap before it going big.

So I have faith these antagonist will bite the dust soon, lol.

Lmao I thought the misunderstanding cliché ended when kotori told hijiri about her ex-bf calling her. But oh no, apparently it didn't end there. Looking forward to the new chapter, but from what I see here (two of them being open to each other and they haven't made any kind of stupid misunderstanding that would've dragged on had this manga been a typical Shoujo) I would say this "little misunderstanding" will be resolved quickly in the next chapter.

I didn’t come here for this chick flick drama dude. Do you really need this cliche situation to make your story interesting?

Dex-chan lover
I wish Koyori picks up on Hijiri's "huh?" when he saw his ex calling him so familiarly, so she'd know he's as clueless about her as she is.

Users who are viewing this thread