Honnou Switch - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

What’s wrong with that biach? Is her life so dull that she takes pleasure ruining people’s relationships

Dex-chan lover
Here are the u̶n̶n̶e̶c̶e̶s̶s̶a̶r̶y̶ necessary enemies to SPICE things up between our OTP. welp i still believe that love will prevail at the end...

Whatever, sis is about to be served a good lesson about strong relationships by our MVP couple.

koyori is too kind, but if its our boy hijiri bet he will be able to smell those mfs foul plan and expose them both like boo boo the fool that they are. im soooo looking forward for it 😈

She seemed like a sweet little angel in middle school. I guess she really grew up into something "unique". I hope she gets slapped with the reality that it will never be the same as when they dated in middle school.

So she’s the wench he cheated on her with who was sleeping around with 5 other guys. Boy oh boy I really hope that she gets punched in the face.

?????!? What is with this unnecessary bullshit drama????

Like, by lying, this dude is putting his job at fucking risk just for some petty ass drama that some chick asked him to do wtf

yikes , seems like they gotta trust eachother otherwise they might have a hUgE misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread