Honnou Switch - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, a manga where communication beats all the drama and BS misunderstandings :)
But in the BakaUpdates of this manga, the tags are quite dark, (but those are not accurate "yet" ) Maybe something that has already happened in the RAWS
Sad :(

Group Leader
@WhiteEkans I would say no, as someone caught up with Japanese raws. It is an overall very wholesome manga :3 The newer tags seem to be from trolls.

Thanks for this update! I bought the raw myself weeks ago but I only know a little Japanese so I was waiting for the full translation!

lmao Saitou (the fluffy girl) was hilarious. I'm the age of these characters and the whole time I was like "girl what are you doing? you're too grown to be playing for attention like this"

never worried about the leads for a bit but i'm ready for more cute stuff now. my prediction based off the raw is that hijiri will ask koyori to move in with him.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mayukas Thanks for the clarification, I truly hope this stays wholesome UwU (I didn't know anyone could troll and add random tags in that site)
Also, it's great that people behind the TL are responsive and participate in the comments with the community :)
Best luck, Ganbare !!

Fed-Kun's army
@nuclearsushi Yeah, about that prediction
chapter 15 they start cohabitation, Hijiri is jealous of a guy who works with Koyori - they meet when Koyori was shopping with that guy - it becomes awkward and that other guy leaves - ML leaves Koyori with some cold comment, Koyori is crying. Chapter 20 they reunite and Hijiri has aggressive sex with her (? - prob cuz he is jealous) and they continue on it to the next chap (21)
... don't know how to feel about this, I will have to wait for the Tl to get the context.
To be fair, I checked this manga, art seemed nice, (and with smut ?) Now I just what the fluff :D

The way she deflected the other woman felt really unrealistic but at least she didn't fall for it like what we usually see.

I really didn't get why the exgirlfriend did all of this. Can someone explain?

I adore these two so much.

Also, work best friend forever helping our girl out. 😂

Dex-chan lover
She the bitch broke up with him and break his heart to test him cause she didnt trust him ? what kind of backwards logic is that ?

Thank god its done. I hope this is the last chapter that they will appear though...

A couple that expresses what they feel and use communication instead of fall for dumb tricks and misunderstandings? We love to see it!

I love how you can really distinguish josei from shoujo manga. The amount of maturity in this manga is just so satisfying

Love this manga!!
Thanks for the update!!
@ReRe06 She just wanted a second shot with Hijiri because the reason they broke up felt wrong to her (although she was the one to break up), and since Hijiri had someone else she wanted them to break up so she could snatch Hijiri for a second chance. Thankfully this couple is strong af lol

Users who are viewing this thread