Honnou Switch - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
exes weren't even blips in their radar

bothered though by how ex-gf said she "likes" hijiri. hopefully it means shallow like so give up already

Middle school girlfriend is both annoying AF and ineffective AF. I just don't get why you would get hung up on and act like dating in middle school mattered for anything.

This is like bad soap opera level antagonist, but well the two main pair is enjoyable to watch so I won't drop this anytime soon.

The ex-gf face in middle school when she says she would have liked to be Koyoris friend lmao !

Well, I'm glad that this unrealistic and stupid plan of ex- boyfriend (who cheated and relationship was death already) and ex-girlfriend (who haves some control issues and there wasn't any relationship even to begin with) have failed. Otherwise if manga would follow it, then overall quality could only drop down. I mean how this could even work and why MC & FMC should even changed theirs opinion... I hope author won't come back to this again.

I just want the exes gone and dealt with once and for all.

I don’t think this manga really needed this added unnecessary drama.

Hahahah lmao bitches think that they can shake them but guess what, the jokes on you lololol

Pls no more weird dramas, let us just enjoy this two people’s relationship… if u gonna make a drama at least make it realistic author😔

A+ for both of them for faith and clear communication, lmao the exes only helped strengthen the bond the share

Though I'm a bit concerned over whatever went down between creepy ex and Koyori in the bathroom. Not being privy to that conversation means she will be back in the narrative at some point again, ew

Hijiri always has such mature, insightful responses. Like how to not have a toxic relationship 101. Love that he takes charge of the situation.

The ex gf is so pathetic and creepy.

I love them so much.

And what a way to waste everybody’s time. Why can’t the exes just date each other and be miserable together? 😑

No stupid bullshit plot twist? No breakup? No NTR? This is a poggers moment

Users who are viewing this thread