Honnou Switch - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

I can’t take how absolutely cute and heartwarming their relationship is! Their maturity is so refreshing, especially mixed with the excitement of the relative newness of dating - it’s so rare to find in any media, and I can’t get enough!! X333

Dex-chan lover
bruh why does Hijiri on page 34 look like he came straight out of Attack on titan lmao

Awesome, been waiting for updates to this and Renai Sayokyoku for weeks. Incidentally both couples are 1a and 1b on my totally official best manga couples list. Also 1a and 1b on couples who inexplicably won't get pregnant but definitely should've, lol.

Wonder what's irking Hijiri about Koyori's dad, will there be trouble in paradise? Though as a dad, my daughter having a trusted childhood friend as a boyfriend may be the best case scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Using the same clothes after their little escapade to greet his parents. Kinky.

Why do I hear a boss music on last panel? Lol . BTW thanks for keep updating it Translator/Uploader

Dex-chan lover
thump! thump! error! you’re not authorized to pass this stage without clearing the boss. please clear the boss stage accordingly. requirement, talk to your girlfriend’s dad.

@mangagirl07 Unfortunately Renai has a more annoying antagonist, we really need to see the next chapters already so we can get rid of Gordon Ramshit. I like the strict dad as an antagonist better (though it remains to be seen how the dad will be).

ahhhhh thank you so much for the chapter! i rlly love them so much

Oooh love this so much! I think this is becoming my favorite manga. Their relationship is so perfect and healthy and even the sexy parts are so real (something I can’t say about 99% of smuts). Thank you so much for another great work.

This manga is so good!! Love their relationship!
Thanks for updating!!

Users who are viewing this thread