Honto Yajuu

Funny, cute and not as smutty as I thought it would be. There seems to be a head trauma theme... makes want to have him wear a helmet at all times ?

I have to give this manga props for following an existing relationship, instead of making the whole thing about them getting together and introducing a useless third wheel love interest. Hell, even the way they handle the third wheel is inspired. This is such a cheerful story, without the angst most BL has. It's glorious, it's fluffy and it's hilarious.

The biggest problem I have with this manga, is the horrid... uke-fication of Aki as the manga progresses.

Initially, it is made clear just how capable and strong Aki is, how dangerous he can be, if he wants to. And - aside from the romantic feelings - it is clear Ueda respects him for it. However, as you continue to read through the chapters, Aki devolves into some sort of horny damsel in distress, while Ueda is being pictured as more and more manly, more invincibly heroc. Which just gets more and more prevelant, and so, frustrating the more I read.

Pleaseeee post the vol. 12 😭😭😭
This manga is pretty and fun.
I can wait for continue reading this.
Ueda e Aki are soooo cute.

HAHAHAHA this ch 29 had me laughing like a ghost in the middle of the night...deym!!! I wanna bang this SERIOUS officer too HAHAHAHHA

Okay, THIS IS MY FAVE YAOI EVER, IT'S SO FUC*ING CUTE, AND ROMANTIC, AND PERVY lol. Like, really, just read it, you're gonna be IN LOVE. Plus, i recomend ALL the other works from this author, he is a YAOI genius 😍♥️

Users who are viewing this thread