Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Books are Unobt…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Soo you guys gonna do the rest of the chaps for MD?

srsly, ty.

Love this story, glad it can be shared easier.

@scripted
From what I picked up same peeps doing the new chapters 're doing them both ends to fill the gap of missin chapter.s

Power Uploader
@scripted I hope so, though I don't know how long it'll take. This is independent from new chapter release, so Fulldiver will still focus solely on translating new chapters

On page 7, Tuuli remarks that Maine looks like she has a stick sticking through her head, not that it "looks sticky"

Dex-chan lover
> high quality
why cares about shit if they aren't willing to let people read it -> that's basically zero quality

Group Leader
EGS recently allowed the Usogui scans to be restored.
Maybe they'll allow this one's too ...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for putting your own translation of this up! :)

Fed-Kun's army
I guess she wasn't a fan of history books. Until the invention of the printing press books were extremely rare and expensive because they were handwritten. In a pre-industrial world where they barely have the money to buy food for the winter and only rich people can have a proper education, it's not surprising at all that most people have never seen a book in their lives.

Group Leader
She acts like a small child even though she's actually a university student...

Users who are viewing this thread