Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Frida's Hair O…

Dex-chan lover
i hate Benno so much... he is such a greedy scumbag who is constantly manipulating and robbing the MC of her ideas and money and is for some inexplicable reason portrayed as a "good guy"

Fed-Kun's army
@Nighthawlc I see.
Thanks for the explanation. :)

@GodGinrai I paste the comment from wokami.

"Honzuki no Gekokujou 18-20 + DROP

Honzuki has been licensed, and in line with our policy on licensed series, we won’t be scanlating it anymore. These are the chapters we had already completed.

This was one of our favourite titles, and we are sad just as you are. But for one last time, enjoy~

https://egscans.com/honzuki-no-gekokujou-ch18-20-drop/ "

Aggregator gang
Ya' got the "Maker" and "Seller" bits at the end there mixed up, but other than that nice work!

Power Uploader
@Keansor I was confused at that part too due to the 4 panels not really lining up properly for either side. Will fix asap

Double-page supporter
Thank you for picking this up, I hope it becomes a long term project!
I missed so much after the WN translator dropped it...

Supporter
Gambatte Fulldiver, and thanks for the hard work, to Toon Scans as well! Thank you very much for continuing this gem!

@Soulwarfare please read the earlier comments on this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer He's just doing his work, which is business. How many times has he tried to teach Main to look after her own interests properly, but she simply doesn't care? In the end nothing she has done so far, as significant as it might seem to Benno, is anything but the tip of the iceberg for Main if she really wanted to pull it off. However, she's genuinely only interested in books and everything else is not even secondary to that, it's like her millionth priority after 999,999 book related priorities (that are still largely dreams). She doesn't really want to make money, even though with money she could acquire books much more easily. Go figure.

Benno is certainly no philanthropist, but he is in fact helping Main as much as Main allows him to help her, which isn't as much as it could be because Main doesn't care about her own benefit. However, she will learn slowly, whether she wants to or not.

Im so glad this is getting continued here, was worried i'd have to resort to other sites for it. Thanks for the translate c:

Thank you for continuing. I'm glad that I caught up with the rest of the series before the previous group took them down.

Dex-chan lover
While I’m happy an all, that massive ch gap is still unacceptable. Still pissed at that because I remember nothing from the prev chapters. Now i have to go to an aggregator to refresh...

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer: This might blow your mind, but he IS being an extremely good guy considering he's dealing with a kid who has no connection and is unknown to the ways of the world.

I mean, remember how he blasted her whenever she did something that would lose her profits, even if he'd gain more?
Compare this to
Frida, who just casually baited Myne into promising to tell her a new cooking recipe.
(What, you think that promise was because she's being friendly?)

Whereas Benno made his offer for the 2-in-1 shampoo.

Though eventually Frida will also realize that when dealing with Myne it's better to be open about things, because if she ever feel afraid of you after getting cheated out of something, she'll always become wary of you.
(Although it's only if she feel so, if she's like 'meh, whatev' after getting cheated, you're fine....much to Benno's chagrin)

Dex-chan lover
@whimsicat he got angry at her because her lowering the price will cost HIM money, he doesn't give a single shit about her. you think his offer for the shampoo was in any way fare? he got a complete monopoly on a luxury product that every single woman alive would want and would be willing to buy for high prices and all he had to "pay" was some material which in turn would be used to make yet another product FOR HIM, he is as greedy as humanly possible.

Users who are viewing this thread