Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Start of W…

Dex-chan lover
@Parabola True. Also, a lot of them tend to be just stupidly wish-fulfillment strong. They have no real vulnerabilities and there are no real challenges, just things dressed up to look like challenges so you can feel smug as the MC blows them away. But Myne has serious problems and major difficulties; it's not clear she'll survive very long, much less be able to put out a book. And while she has enough knowledge that in theory she could clean up financially, her sickness is not just a looming problem but a financial drain she's in a race to keep up with. All that and we're starting to see the introduction of realistic obstacles to an outsider coming in with new ideas and gaining from it--the established powers will want to reap the benefits and control her.
There's some really good stuff here.

@mahtan That reminds me of a joke. A physicist, a biologist and a mathematician are sitting in a bar looking out the window. They see two people go into the house across the street. Then later on, four people come out. The physicist says no big deal, just a measurement issue--we're still within a margin of error of +/- 2. The biologist says, they must have reproduced while they were in there. And the mathematicians says "Huh, if two more people go in, it will be empty."

Amazing chapter. Thank you to whoever at TOOR Scans worked on it.
I'm always impressed by how well it's translated and clean the chapters are.

>take high resolution scans, resize, but don't clean from jpg artifacts
>go all out and redraw all sfx, then replace them with fonts
>save everything in low quality jpg to add more artifacts
>call it HQ
At least save in png-8.

Contributor
+1 Toor, -10^Gazillion whiny children who are also pirating original works without creator permission

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I've said it before but I've never seen Mana sickness played so realistically/dramatically before. It really makes me think: Ah. This author is good.

Contributor
I love this series so much!

I so wanted someone like Kyoto animation to pick this one up(not realistic ofc), but I'm willing to give Ajia-Do a chance.
Anyway, I'm most likely buying both digital and physical edition of the LN and manga. It is just that good!

a new short PV got released yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xooRDoHcyIo

Dex-chan lover
imagine a situation where it has to be the young child who finds out about these things first, mentally acknowledges this on their own, and has to break the news to their parents. Truly sad but on the other hand if she wasn't who she was myne would have died from the consuming a while ago anyways so it's a silver lining.

Fed-Kun's army
@Purplelibraryguy

Being a physicist with strong mathematical leanings I can relate to 2/3 of that joke!
That's an approximation to leading order precision.

Also: after reading the comments I'm reeeeally apprehensive of the next chapter. I have to make a note of it not to read it on a mobile, but at home.

Power Uploader
@Rahnma I messed up last night and didn't realize MD already saved the archive. Has been fixed, my apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread