Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.5 - A Day in the…

Nice to have this kind of chapter to lighten the mood amid all the less lighthearted ones.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the anime will be good also like this manga. Don't make it same as maou retry or arifureta please.... I will cry from disappointed. I want to cry from the plot not disappointed.

I wasn't expecting that ending there, now I'm craving for some baked potato kalfas 🤤

Dex-chan lover
Man, I haven't had a buttered steamed potato in a while. I'd love to get Yukon Golds to steam with garlic. Yukon gold potatoes for some reason are one of the best. They are not overly starchy compared to the standard ones most eat like red skinned and russet. New potatoes, Yukon gold, white and a few others do so lovely for steaming and baking.

Thanks for the chapter. Love this manga. I'll probably be dead by the time the official translations come out lol, so its nice that others do em. If they sped up and did em all, the manga would be already on the way to my place.

Power Uploader
@Airzpool Actually
The anime features part-3 style artwork rather than part 1+2, so Myne will look a bit older comparing to her age in the first 2 part.

Dex-chan lover
Being a scans/trans group has quite a bit of drama eh?
Thank for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaah what a cute chapter. Also, it took me a solid 10 seconds to figure out that was a young Benno in that near-last page xD

LN reader here. The last image is of
Benno, his sister Corinna and his dead ex-fiancée Liz
. Also, Turi/Tuuli likes
Ralph
if I recall correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread