Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - A Contract wit…

Dex-chan lover
what? I thought they lived in same building same floor just the way things seemed. I am still amazed at how little world building there is for things outside the city and forest and maintaining a good story. Like they are in so few locations almost like a sitcom

Dex-chan lover
@Claith @Chrisis
I don't know about the Guild Boss because people from that world seem to be very close minded to new things, he could have tryed to revese engeneering it or something for example but even Frida said she had never even thought of the possibility of making one herself which should have indicated that the idea of trying to learn to make one is not something they can come up with. Another example of this is the lady that makes the cakes not thinking about trying something other than following the original recipt for the cake untill she was told of the possibility.
Because of that I don't believe anyone has ever thought of trying to learn to make the artefact themselves before the Mc said it.

About the magic use, it happened 3 times, not counting the times she controlled her mana to stop the consuming, the two you said and once in her house. Anyway the time in the forest just shows that it is possible to send the mana to outside the body without an artefact or seed to suck it out.

Dex-chan lover
@zilentworld
There was a flow of mana in the procedure, from all around her body to the "box". It shows she can direct the mana and if that is so she could direct the mana to the outside, basicly learning to do what she did in the forest but conciously.
Exactly because she is fighting for her life that she should be trying to learn that instead of letting it fester inside of her untill she can't contain it anymore.
Again the only thing that matter about the situation in the forest, the acidental magic thing, is that it shows it is possible to release the mana without an artefact and that is all that matters for the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see that map I cant believe they live in some kind of apartment building?, I always thought they lived at like the edge of a forest in a small cottage or something

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Then start crying because it has nothing to do with the plot anymore otehr than being used to make paper.

@mahtan
No just because she can put it in the box doesnt mean she can release it that way. And the only time she can do that “flow” is when she is fighting for her life. Like collapsing, unconcious, sleeping for days. There was no time to experiment on those moments.

The forest event where she released her mana is not known to anyone, until a certain event. Trombe is not easily found and is considered a pest

Dex-chan lover
@zilentworld
Yes, when she is "dying" is not the time but afterward she could attempt to do it as there are times in which she says she can still "feel" it inside of her even when it is not out of control.
Also the forest part is when she release the acidental magic not the seed part as it would be the case of needing external help to do it and that is exactly what I'm arguing is unecessary.
But ok, let's forget she was supsoed to be an adult and be acapable of thinking better about it than she has. Let's forget the possibilities the story elude to and just assume it is impossible because the people that have shown to know nothing about the magic sistem of the world said it is impossible even though we have been shown it to be possible.

Fed-Kun's army
YAY!!! Thank you for the chapter!!

I love this story and Myne so much ❤️

@icarushector
The plant thing does pay off eventually but before that she finds another way to gain access to magic tools which is right around the corner

@mahtan
No that accident was not explained until the last part of this manga. Actually it will happen in about 2-3 chapters. So yes she does not know it.

Ye she’s an adult. A very irresponsible one. She was just always reading books. She took classes to become a librarian. Even on this life she shows how irresponsible and selfish she is.

The trombe one being able to replace tools will be discussed by the manga itself though not for a very long time. Also its not known by anyone that trombe was actually sucking magic, except to us the readers. Which was also a secret until it was spoiled by people like me

Contributor
@gghhzz
For the LN (which is officially translated), you should pick up volume 3 and look for the chapter with a very similar title to this manga chapter's.
For the WN (which is fan translated), this finishes chapter 65 so you should start from chapter 66. However if you read the WN note that the translations go to shit after chapter 103 (which corresponds to the end of LN volume 4), plus after that the new person starts splitting chapters into pieces and naming them wrongly (e.g. their "chapter 124" is actually "chapter 111 part 3").

Dex-chan lover
I'm fully expecting now that she said it, that books will somehow be a way for her magic power to be drained off. Like making the book a foci to be used in casting magic. I've not read the wn/ln so I'm just spit-balling here.

Users who are viewing this thread