Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - The Gods' Para…

Dex-chan lover
Friendship ended with merchant now Imam is my best friend #Madrassa4Life

Group Leader
I had the exact same reaction as Myne when I saw the Glico pose! XD
Almost spat at my screen too...

Fed-Kun's army
@YamiryuuZero
Same here! Whilst not associating it with a particular brand I had to suppress a fit of laughter since it'd wake up all my neighbours...

Dex-chan lover
Uh... while we don't have Gl*co in my country, we call that the crane style pose, and it's equally ridiculous when done in formal occasions.
Myne did well not fainting from the laughter.

Double-page supporter
@redbeanbunny damn... I was about to read the WN too.. but was iffy since the way she just throws herself in there begging for anything... all her time as a merchant and she’s learned nothing lol

Group Leader
@Odessakun
Exactly! 100 chapters in and she still hasn't matured that much (naybe a smidge). Well-meaning (except on the topic of books i suppose) but quite impulsive. I know her brain is physically like 10 or something but learn from Benno... Vague WN notes
but seriously throwing yourself at the church and status as an orphan bc youre blinded by books -_-... And noble/temple life is tedious to read about lol. And annoying to see ppl have to go Miss Myne thats not proper for a noble blah blah. The author has a really clear view of the world tho i give them that. Its better after she starts helping with the orphans and actually is able to go outside with Benno/Frida
You should give the WN a try still, maybe just skim until you find something eventful! There are still some great moments and she still does some fun businessy stuff :p And more info on the elusive devouring disease!

Dex-chan lover
@redbeanbunny While myne does piss me off for a lot that she does and will do, I give the author credit to realize that even if a child has memories of their past life or lives their body, brain and brain chemistry is still that of a child. A kid can know a lot of shit, but common sense is not something easily absorbed and changes in every community

Dex-chan lover
@bandito Japanese people are funny about their poses. There's like a competition for the funniest poses or something.

@ronbwl the euphemism in English (or British English anyway) is "<need> to spend a penny" . As public toilets cost a penny to use

We finally get to see the guy from the giant spoiler on the first episode of the anime.

Contributor
She's a little too headstrong...

If she thinks about it, if she holds up in a church she can't enjoy all of the books.

i still couldn't get past the "some stuff happened and they got married" line.
i usually skip a whole page containing useless trivia like these, so accidentally reading the line was the most fun i had today. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
b21.png
Someone already posted this one, but you know someone had to do it

Group Leader
@Liquidxlax Yeah totally, I just wish she'd learn from some of the mistakes she's made already or that they'd mention that her actual brain is still that of a child's sometimes which limits her a bit, since the way it is now I still end up judging her as an adult for her adult memories and she is still capable of acting maturely in some cases.
I'd also love to know what kind of books she likes to read since it doesn't seem like she remembers information from books that much xD
Just like, a little elaboration from the author would be nice. Hasn't stopped me from reading yet that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread