Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.5 - An After-Me…

Dex-chan lover
I can only imagine how painful it would be to try to read while riding a highbeast :korone:

(also ducking and covering in the midst of the pooey wars)

Dex-chan lover
but thank to that Myne has the chance to live on and shine.
any other nobles will either ignore or take advantage of her

Honestly given how other duchies that's been shown in later parts.
She'd probably get even better treatment in Drewanchel or Dunkelfelger.

Drewanchel - her knowledge of another world + high mana pool would easily make her adopted into the lord family and given her lack of ambition any of the candidate aiming for the lord seat would definitely want her on their side.
While Myne doesn't care that much about rising in society she can be very supportive of her friends who do (Lutz being the earliest example)

Dunkelfelger - "If only commoners can do ditter, we can do so many more ditter" nuff said

Dex-chan lover
Honestly given how other duchies that's been shown in later parts.
She'd probably get even better treatment in Drewanchel or Dunkelfelger.

Drewanchel - her knowledge of another world + high mana pool would easily make her adopted into the lord family and given her lack of ambition any of the candidate aiming for the lord seat would definitely want her on their side.
While Myne doesn't care that much about rising in society she can be very supportive of her friends who do (Lutz being the earliest example)

Dunkelfelger - "If only commoners can do ditter, we can do so many more ditter" nuff said
Drewanchel - maybe, but not likely
Dunkelfelger - Myne can't physically survive if she was born there, she said so herself

Both of those duchy are tolerant to commoner, but i don't see any of them sneak out of their duty and go to commoner district to play/entertain themselves like Sylvester. The chance for Myne to actually meet Archduke/Archduke candidate are slim to none. Even if they know her after her successful business, at best they would only sponsor her, not adopt her to the family (probably because she would be older by then and has been baptized), marriage is also out of the question (commoner can't marriage noble, as state by Ferdinand)

Also the point about ditter with Dunkelfelger: Myne only have the chance showcase her ditter ability AFTER being adopt as Archduke candidate and enroll in the Royal Academy. The Dunkelfelger probably won't give her that chance, i mean look at her, a tiny sickly girl who collapses after walking a few steps.

Dex-chan lover
Drewanchel - maybe, but not likely
Dunkelfelger - Myne can't physically survive if she was born there, she said so herself

Both of those duchy are tolerant to commoner, but i don't see any of them sneak out of their duty and go to commoner district to play/entertain themselves like Sylvester. The chance for Myne to actually meet Archduke/Archduke candidate are slim to none. Even if they know her after her successful business, at best they would only sponsor her, not adopt her to the family (probably because she would be older by then and has been baptized), marriage is also out of the question (commoner can't marriage noble, as state by Ferdinand)

Also the point about ditter with Dunkelfelger: Myne only have the chance showcase her ditter ability AFTER being adopt as Archduke candidate and enroll in the Royal Academy. The Dunkelfelger probably won't give her that chance, i mean look at her, a tiny sickly girl who collapses after walking a few steps.

Except Sylvester only knew about Myne from Ferdinand i.e. the temple.

Adoption can be done even if she's older (and Drewanchel is known to adopt anyone with the capability) Remember how the royals was going to take her in?

And Ferdinand comment on noble and commoner can't get married is mainly due to mana disparity making them unable to have kids (even between nobles, marriage have the condition of the two people having close enough mana to have kids)

As for Ditter. The 'tiny sickly girl who collapse' STILL applies even as archduke candidate, and she STILL won over Dunkelfelger because her strength wasn't in her physical ability, it's her scheming which is actually what Dunkelfelger women are known for.

Users who are viewing this thread