Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Blue Priest's…

Dex-chan lover
People dont understand that Delia act like this because as far ass she know she will be adandoned when Myne leave the temple? For her, if she dont help the fat mother fucker she wont have anything.
Just read when they explain how orphan that have no support from a noble live and you'll understand her.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is the next chapter the final one of part 2?
No, there is quite a bit of events left

Off the top of my head:

Baby being born
New baby found at orphanage
Delia growing close to the new baby
Kidnapping
Battle at the temple

Dex-chan lover
Commoners have next to no mana and no magic training so the most efficient way to use magic items is via bleeding themselves.
But in this case Myne can use magic, so why she still need to use her blood for the magic tool that Sylvester give her?

Dex-chan lover
But in this case Myne can use magic, so why she still need to use her blood for the magic tool that Sylvester give her?
It wasn’t explicitly explained in the novel either IIRC. My guess? While she has mana and can indeed grant blessings from her gratitude to the gods, she didn’t learn the proper way to use magic by noble’s standard, it could break or alter the tool.

Dex-chan lover
People dont understand that Delia act like this because as far ass she know she will be adandoned when Myne leave the temple? For her, if she dont help the fat mother fucker she wont have anything.
Just read when they explain how orphan that have no support from a noble live and you'll understand her.

Thanks for the chapter.
"This bridge might fall so I'll just jump into the ravine first!"

EDIT: oh, better yet "I'll cut the rope myself, see? I knew it was gonna snap!"

Dex-chan lover
It wasn’t explicitly explained in the novel either IIRC. My guess? While she has mana and can indeed grant blessings from her gratitude to the gods, she didn’t learn the proper way to use magic by noble’s standard, it could break or alter the tool.
since the stone acts like a contract, it requires blood much in the same way the paper ones do. That's my guess, anyway

Dex-chan lover

It's an adoption contract in the form of magic tool, thus the need for blood.
EDIT:
She doesn't have the schtappe to write in magic ink yet

That said
I think the special magic ink she make in later part should work

Yes, you can theoretically steal someone else's blood and use that to activate magic tools.

that's more or less what using magic stone filled with someone else's mana is

Damn, I though she already learnt that she was just being used...

she's a grey orphan, being used like servant/mistress is 'normal' since that's what the temple raise them for
even with her being a 'spy' that was an actual order she received

so while she IS being used, she also know it's happening

THAT part tho...

Dex-chan lover
Not being separeted from her family was aprt of the contract for her to work in the church, that they get to break said contract (which was a magic contract BTW) and suffer no consequence still bothers me.

Dex-chan lover
since the stone acts like a contract, it requires blood much in the same way the paper ones do. That's my guess, anyway
For a contract, nobles would conjure their wand, transform it into a stylus, channel mana into it while signing a contract, and effectively have the same result. So I think, with the right control of mana, she should be able to activate the stone without using her blood. And our girl is also a repeat offender when it comes to overloading feystone, though it’s not known yet at the current time of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me on what happens to this little spy? I've been reading part 3 manga too so I know that the Temple Head will die and Myne will replace him, but this spy is nowhere to be seen.

Yeah, I forgot her name. Sue me.:wtf:

She will won't be killed. Myne saves her life by sentencing her to a lifetime of being in the place she hates and fears the most, the orphanage, as her punishment. Meaning she can never be an attendant, bought/sold, or have a higher standing than an orphan. She survived through the conditions and trauma of starvation and hopelessness from the lack of Gods' Grace from before Myne improved the conditions and fears returning to that more than anything else. Which to her was a punishment worse than death.

Last edited:
Supporter
"This bridge might fall so I'll just jump into the ravine first!"

EDIT: oh, better yet "I'll cut the rope myself, see? I knew it was gonna snap!"
You're talking as if destroying buildings and bridges before they actually fail don't happen in real life. Your analogy actually supports what the guy said.

The necklace was designed to use blood only so she can't accidentally activate it or worse destroy it with her massive mana pool (she can't fully control it yet).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread