Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Everyone's Jobs

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh!! This is why I'm still keeping up with the manga even though the anime has durpassed it!! There's just so much more here, and it's so fun!!!

Wow, now that I have read the manga version of this after seeing the anime version..... they got way better food in this chapter than they did in the anime 😆
In the anime they went to some outdoor market and got them one item each, some kinda of flat bread wrapped thing.
While in the manga they take them to an indoor restaurant and give them a full meal.
🤔 These random changes the anime is making is a little confusing , but ok 😆

and wow, the whole "common sense" scene with Gil makes WAY more sense in the context of Gil unknowing almost stealing something. (Instead of just being happy about the food and praising god in an awkward area).

and the anime just completely skipped the last part of the chapter..... again, not sure why it was cut, but ok.....

From watching the first season and comparing it the the manga (thankfully I read it before watching the anime) I already know that the anime cuts out A LOT of stuff. I'm starting to wonder if I should continue watching the anime before reading the manga at this point..... but at the rate this manga is getting translated...... well, I'll just look forward to learning more about all the stuff that the anime is just skimming over.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think that someone somewhere would've tried making soup without discarding the broth over the years, before Myne showed up.

I dont understand why they got so tense when she indirectly praised them, can someone explain to this brainlet pleae?

Dex-chan lover
She is a noble from their point of view, so they are afraid of interacting with her.

Group Leader
huh, the anime skipped way the hell over this. i thought they'd eventually get into it later but i guess the manga is jumping in. im glad i can read something different from what im watching!!

As always, thank you for the translation! (Or as Myne would've said, you've made a much better translation than expected 😛)
I'm always surprised of how good the manga adaptation is. Tha art is truly beautiful (I prefer this character's designs more that the LN). The anime is not really bad, but it feels rushed compared to the source material, but otherwise would take forever to adapt.

Dex-chan lover
I love the LNs, but the manga really is an excellent adaptation. Thanks for the chapter!

Nod

@TetraSky yeah I found that whole thing pretty weird too. I mean soup is basically a food mankind was destined to invent by accident as soon as we invented clay pots. I find it really hard to believe no one in the history of that world ever just decided they weren't going to bother dumping the cooking pot out before cooking the vegetables, and instead just threw them in with the meat because they were feeling lazy. Could Myne know some modern tricks/recipes to give the soup some extra kick? Sure. But there is no way she is introducing them to the concept of cooking vegetables in broth.

Why is being a noble/merchant so strict? It make the the fl look like she have zero common sense in this world. Bern and everyone keep on finding fault in her for every chapter....

Dex-chan lover
@Nod From the novel, it doesn't give much more info. Meaning it's very likely to be your run of the mill soup.
I wonder if the fact they threw the broth away... Is because some ingredients are... a bit special? Surely there's an explanation for it...
Or perhaps it's because they don't typically wash the vegetables before cooking, so the act of boiling them washes away the dirt, which means the "broth" was really just dirt water most of the time? (Like seriously, the hands of commoners in this are just as disgusting... filthy AF)

Users who are viewing this thread