Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - An Order for…

Contributor
I *think* this is the don't referenced at the end? I tried to get the URL so you wouldn't have to.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UcqfxF-cJOo

Dex-chan lover
That looks suspiciously like a steel bathtub. I feel like they wouldn't have one of those in an underdeveloped world.

Dex-chan lover
@eng1 To be honest, I'm not a tub expert, not having one myself, so maybe I'll just take your word for it. I merely thought it looks very thin and thus probably made of steel. Bronze and iron would, as well, be quite valuable in that world, in quantities large enough for a tub. Based on what we have seen, the temple actually isn't super rich, despite looking fancy. They are desperate for donations. I reckon the blue priests from noble origins brought some of their own wealth with them to make themselves look better.

Fed-Kun's army
Just wondering why Suzuka-sensei stop illustrating this series after part 2? Also why part 3 was officially released first than 1 and 2, kind of confusing. No disrespect on the other illustrator but Suzuka-sensei's art is better.

Thanks for the update!

@Kaarme
Novel says it supposed to be a marble bathtub. What mangaka drew is up to interpretation, but there's no point making any overreaching assumptions based on this.
What should be known is that everyone who wear blue robes are nobles, and it's expected from nobles to have certain level of expensive things. I.e. no straw-filled mattresses, using bucket for washing and other commoner-like things. Though Maine quite rich compared to some/many low-level nobles, so...

@jmas081391
But she didn't stop? It happens from time to time when some long series getting several simultaneous/different adaptations starting at various points of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Rugid Yeah, a marble one would be more plausible in my opinion. It's just stone from a quarry. If there's a supply nearby, it's not much for the high society. It's very low tech as well.

Anyway, I never meant this as a serious discussion. It just caught my attention in this extra.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Just remembered that the lattest novel was due to come out last week
nice

Dex-chan lover
@karanga :
@L_Nikto :
As Mark pointed out back in ch 2, the use of Water Goddess might commonly be about lovers, but Otto likely used her for the new opportunities/innovations meaning and that Benno has become more....spirited? after getting involved with Myne.
(Also note that it's Otto who spread that, Benno would never be caught saying that to anyone)

Besides if we're talking about definitely love-related god, Life God would be the one.
The actual in-universe noble joke is "u pedo?" is "hastening arrival of Winter" (the yandere Life God's season, and right after Autumn, the season of 'ripening')

@Nonya22
They can clean themselves using water from the well, which is cold as fuck. I.e. they can do the same thing commoners do, only without heating water. A bath is a luxury that only nobles enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread