Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - An Order for…

Dex-chan lover
@kaarme Their tech isnt undeveloped completely, they have metal working. Just it developed in an exotic way due to magic.

As for the cost situation...
They arent as poor as you think. Just the high priests spends a ton of money for personal stuff. Even in real middle ages, a lot of the nobles were poor, not because they didnt earn a lot of money but mosy of the money went into appearance and sucking up to higher nobles.

In terms of money, fernand has enough to buy dozens of mynes recipes at gold coins each. While the lower nobles are poorer and cant easily afford gold coins, they still have quite lavish because it is required for sake of appearance.

Ps the temple itself is made with magic. Fernand will show myne as he makes a new temple with powder and magic

Dex-chan lover
Otto should be careful about his mouth.
if this set in present Benno should've already in jail.

Aggregator gang
@eng1 not doubting your spoiler but i remember reading that it was an inn or something from when the now inner wall thats splits low and high society was the outer wall. (btw dont answer with to many spoilers im just done reading part 2 cause thats where the offical realese is at)

The song is titled 'Ii Yu dana.'

There's also a version of it sung by the female cast of the Love Hina anime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEfuAwiHwE4

@ryouhira
If this was set in the present time then Otto probably wouldn't be spreading such rumours in the first place.

Besides, I don't think just a rumour is enough to get someone locked up. An investigation though could take place.

@Rugid Yeah, a marble one would be more plausible in my opinion. It's just stone from a quarry. If there's a supply nearby, it's not much for the high society. It's very low tech as well.

Anyway, I never meant this as a serious discussion. It just caught my attention in this extra.
Most common in the middle ages were wood tubs, waterproofed with beeswax or flax oil. Imagine a really large wood bucket. Bath houses were fairly common during a time too. And a cover almost like an Indian TP was placed on top to preserve the heat.

The issue with stone is, how are you gonna get it inside?
A possible alternative is ceramic, but a ceramic tub could explode when cured and may be really fragile and equally heavy, the same with glass.
While a wooden tub that is too large to fit through the door can be disassembled and assembled inside.

Maybe this is just artistic liberties.

Also also, used bath water is yucky, and probably insanitary.

Users who are viewing this thread