Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 34.5 - Extra - Priest…

Group Leader

man sad that's a major spoiler T_T
a spoiler is by definition something that spoils/ruins the impact of a story. 'i am your father' is a major spoiler. 'ferdinand sees bikini girls through myne's memories' is a minor spoiler. two girls looking upwards is not a spoiler. it would be a spoiler if the image showed the two of them gazing at the sky while aliens rain down hellfire missiles from a ufo shaped like a hamburger, and also that happened later, but thankfully it's just upward gazes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, it's been a while since I've read the book, but I don't think the manga artist manages to convey Ferdinand's flashback scene very well. Or is the actual context conveyed in another book?
The context is that everything Veronica prods him to eat contains deadly poison. And he has to thank her for her gracious gifts, pretend to eat, and then go to bed hungry.
And IIRC Ferdinand reflects that the clarity of the consomme is symbolic of the fact that it has nothing to hide.

Dex-chan lover
a spoiler is by definition something that spoils/ruins the impact of a story. 'i am your father' is a major spoiler. 'ferdinand sees bikini girls through myne's memories' is a minor spoiler. two girls looking upwards is not a spoiler. it would be a spoiler if the image showed the two of them gazing at the sky while aliens rain down hellfire missiles from a ufo shaped like a hamburger, and also that happened later, but thankfully it's just upward gazes

:)
it's still a minor spoiler (though i do agree it ain't a major one that's on me specifically because manga/LNs aren't colored) the reason being is that in here you can see Rozemyne carrying a shtape something that is currently not the case for her (that's the major one that is noticable but there are a few others though those aren't as noticable)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
TY for all the chapters! :bocchiwave:

I was wondering how much was left in Part 3 before Part 4 begins, and holy crap we have a long way to go. I'm expecting they'll reach 10 or 11 volumes. If not more.

Group Leader

I was wondering how much was left in Part 3 before Part 4 begins, and holy crap we have a long way to go. I'm expecting they'll reach 10 or 11 volumes. If not more.
dont even get me started on how fucked up the release schedule is!!!!

the tenth volume of part 2 released ALMOST FIVE YEARS after the first volume of part 3!!!
which was also 3 months after the SEVENTH volume of part three, and ONE month after the SEVENTH volume of part four!!!

what the hell????

anyway, I'm starting on the 7th volume of part 3 right now, 35-39.5
and it only seems to attach to the first 2 of 5 LN volumes. there's still an entire year in the narrative before rozemyne enters school or whatever it is.
foreboding ;-;

Last edited:
Group Leader
but i have up to the newly released volume 8 of part 4!! so theres that i guess. when i finish part 3 volume 7, i'll get straight to work on part 4. i honestly don't presume the manga for part 3 will be finished before my toddler starts doing algebra

Dex-chan lover
it's still a minor spoiler (though i do agree it ain't a major one that's on me specifically because manga/LNs aren't colored) the reason being is that in here you can see Rozemyne carrying a shtape something that is currently not the case for her (that's the major one that is noticable but there are a few others though those aren't as noticable)
That's like saying posters of Harry Potter showcasing him with a Wand, but he doesn't get it immediately in the movie. So, the Wand is a spoiler.
The story is about magic.
We have seen the Schtappe being used in the story a few time by now (keep in my Anime had already finished covering Part II plot) and is considered as a symbol of Noblility. Rozemyne is part of Nobility, so she is bound to get it eventually. It's a common sense logic, not worth even considering as a minor spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
That's like saying posters of Harry Potter showcasing him with a Wand, but he doesn't get it immediately in the movie. So, the Wand is a spoiler.
The story is about magic.
We have seen the Schtappe being used in the story a few time by now (keep in my Anime had already finished covering Part II plot) and is considered as a symbol of Noblility. Rozemyne is part of Nobility, so she is bound to get it eventually. It's a common sense logic, not worth even considering as a minor spoiler.
if you payed attention you would know why it's a spoiler yes she's part of the nobility BUT a shtape differentiates one type of nobility from the other. there are ppl in the nobility that don't own a shtape (one example that was already shown were the blue priests but there are others) that's why it was such a massive problem to count bindevald that a priest was holding a shtape. again not all nobles have one and we have no indication (as of yet) that Rozemyne would get one.

Dex-chan lover
if you payed attention you would know why it's a spoiler yes she's part of the nobility BUT a shtape differentiates one type of nobility from the other. there are ppl in the nobility that don't own a shtape (one example that was already shown were the blue priests but there are others) that's why it was such a massive problem to count bindevald that a priest was holding a shtape. again not all nobles have one and we have no indication (as of yet) that Rozemyne would get one.
It's clear who has it and who doesn't have it.
Those who don't, get sent to the Temple to live as a Blue Priest.
And it had already been mentioned that Blue Priest are considered failure because of their lack of appropriate amount of Mana for their Nobility status.
Rozemyne is clearly above that level, to be considered that she wouldn't get a Schtappe, considering she had been included into the Nobility and had also showcased her high Mana output.

Dex-chan lover
It's clear who has it and who doesn't have it.
Those who don't, get sent to the Temple to live as a Blue Priest.
And it had already been mentioned that Blue Priest are considered failure because of their lack of appropriate amount of Mana for their Nobility status.
Rozemyne is clearly above that level, to be considered that she wouldn't get a Schtappe, considering she had been included into the Nobility and had also showcased her high Mana output.
a) not not everyone who doesn't have it gets sent to the temple
b) there are other reasons one might be sent to the temple (as is the case for ferdinand and many others) and it's for those reasons that she might not have been allowed to get it. that's the posibility and one that i found entirely plausible for Sylvester to do right after this arc. As is mentioned in this arc all archducal family (adopted or not) have a rightful claim to the throne. As family orientated as Sylvester is it would not be a stretch for him to deny her from getting her shtape for fear of her usurping the throne from Wilfred. just as an fyi a minor sidestory from early on that wasn't shown in the manga shows that this was already in the works by other nobles even before Rozemyne was adopted. and especially since it was her support base that were behind that plan Sylvester had all the more to worry about.
c) also yes Blue priests are considerate failure by noble status but that can be for a veriety of reasons (not enough mana is just one of them)

Last edited:
there's a handful of light novel pages but naturally they're raw. i'm having so much trouble locating the accompanying english pages, or maybe they're original to the manga? idrk. i wasn't sure if i should include them given that i can't translate them with much accuracy the way i can with the manga raws while i have the LN helping me.
Yes, the full-text story at the end of the volume is an exclusive SS written for the manga. Each manga volume concludes with one such new SS written by the author. That one (end of volume 6) is supposed to be a SS from Monika's POV
So you won't find any reference to this one in the LN.

Last edited:

This chapter (end of volume 6 of manga), is around the middle of volume 2 of the LN. This arc (part 3) is 5 volumes long in the LN. So no, it won't go to volume 10 or 11. It should go much further than that...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter (end of volume 6 of manga), is around the middle of volume 2 of the LN. This arc (part 3) is 5 volumes long in the LN. So no, it won't go to volume 10 or 11. It should go much further than that...
We'll see... but I don't think they'll put every little detail of the LN into the Manga.

They're already at the start of collecting the ingredients for Jureve, so there's only 1.5 years until the end of Part 3, when she gets submerged. Maybe they'll include the Jureve Dream as a bonus chapter. I don't think they'll put out anything that happens while she's asleep. That will probably be revealed to us during Pt4, as it gets revealed to her.

We'll see... but I don't think they'll put every little detail of the LN into the Manga.

They're already at the start of collecting the ingredients for Jureve, so there's only 1.5 years until the end of Part 3, when she gets submerged. Maybe they'll include the Jureve Dream as a bonus chapter. I don't think they'll put out anything that happens while she's asleep. That will probably be revealed to us during Pt4, as it gets revealed to her.
The various SS that happen at the end of 3.5, when Rozemyne is already asleep, are not part of the P4 manga. So either they will skip them, or they will have to do them in the P3 manga.
But there are still a lot of things to cover. The various Jureve ingredients, the winter playroom, what happens in Hasse, the Operation Grimm, Georgine, all the interactions with Charlotte and Wilfried's coming in to the tea party, the winter ceremony, and I expect at least some of the SS (the inquiry, Charlotte's SS) will be adaptated as well. All together, we'll need at the very least 10 more volumes for all that, unless they rush it (which seems unlikely).

Users who are viewing this thread