Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 34.5 - Extra - Priest…

Group Leader
there's a handful of light novel pages but naturally they're raw. i'm having so much trouble locating the accompanying english pages, or maybe they're original to the manga? idrk. i wasn't sure if i should include them given that i can't translate them with much accuracy the way i can with the manga raws while i have the LN helping me.

Fed-Kun's army
there's a handful of light novel pages but naturally they're raw. i'm having so much trouble locating the accompanying english pages, or maybe they're original to the manga? idrk. i wasn't sure if i should include them given that i can't translate them with much accuracy the way i can with the manga raws while i have the LN helping me.
give us a sample, I can at least let you know if I think I've read them.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty rare to get original writing for these manga volumes so I'd be surprised if it wasn't an excerpt.

If you leave them in there someone might recognize them and maybe you can amend a "untranslated excerpt from volume __" header where it starts for the curious. Otherwise generally I don't think most reading the manga would care to have it translated, if they wanted that kind of experience for this story they'd be off reading the LN/WN.

Personally I'm good with anything, but it seems like a waste of time to translate these. Given the state of the rough earlier chapters of this manga I bet people here would universally prefer a redo of those than some ancillary LN text unless TOOR scans plans to eventually come around to those (they do take their time though).

the extra text is an extra short story written by the author original for the manga volume it most likely gives additional detail to one of the character's POV or a specific event that occurred in the manga volume but wasn't elaborated on in the light novel version.
all the volumes in this series seems to have one

Dex-chan lover
Her works are... Everywhere. There are side stories in the end of some novel volumes. There are “official fanbooks” (available on J-novel Club, Amazon, and many places) with even more extra side stories. Yet I don’t recall Ferdy’s reminiscence on other places I’ve read, so I think this one is a manga exclusive.

Dex-chan lover

man sad that's a major spoiler T_T
And here we have someone who is declaring that's as a Spoiler.
If you keep quite, no one would have known or understood what it is.

They might have even assumed and ignored it as an ad for a different series (which sometimes Manga Volumes do include) with similar character design.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here we have someone who is declaring that's as a Spoiler.
If you keep quite, no one would have known or understood what it is.

They might have even assumed and ignored it as an ad for a different series (which sometimes Manga Volumes do include) with similar character design.
"Spoilers without context are not spoilers" (for the most part).

As someone who is just following the manga I assume it is Myne a few years after the current point, alongside someone who I do not recognize... so its OK. I could have gathered the same information looking at the frontpages of the light novels.

Dex-chan lover
"Spoilers without context are not spoilers" (for the most part).
That is the point.
But people always jump too much, as if even a minor spoiler is a big deal.

Nowadays there are some who hate spoiler so much that, they don't read Summary, Title of a Series or even see Cover page, as they consider everything as spoiler, but later complain when the story they read isn't the type they prefer.

Like i recently read about someone who apparently purchased many Manga volumes in bulk without checking the Series title or Cover or even packaging (because those are Spoilers to that person), and started to complain when they found one of the series they purchased being a NSFW type (i mentioned packaging because localized NSFW title Manga & Novel are usually sold in Shrink Wrap and sometimes even the cover is being somewhat obscured if the cover has NSFW art, to make it clear that they contain that type of content).

There are also many who blame the Author, if the Author makes a future reference in present plot (you know the usual usage of "xxx happen, but that's a story for another time" type of stuff), complaining that the Author spoiled future plot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread