Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 8 Ch. 43 - My Gutenberg

Dex-chan lover
I forget if it's this title or another I've read, but don't they have any intellectual property registry in this world, or the concept of it besides the God of Contracts? Benno may be in the best position of her contacts to make the proposal, or make the service available. Sad that schematics aren't considered as products in this society. Inventors should enjoy the rewards for the ideas they introduce.

Double-page supporter
I forget if it's this title or another I've read, but don't they have any intellectual property registry in this world, or the concept of it besides the God of Contracts? Benno may be in the best position of her contacts to make the proposal, or make the service available. Sad that schematics aren't considered as products in this society. Inventors should enjoy the rewards for the ideas they introduce.
as I remember the contracts only work inside a city, so ideas would have to be contracted in all cities at the same time and then it still wouldn't work on workshops outside a city.

To compare it to IRL China doesn't seem to care about western IP rights, maybe they do, but they let their people get away with a lot of knockoffs. steven he's playlist

Dex-chan lover
Might be considered a spoiler, but it isn't much. The story currently is set in a dukedom. I believe the contracts signed so far are only valid in the dukedom, because they are made with the magic power of the Duke that rules over the area.

In the greater kingdom as a whole, it should follow that there can be contracts that are made to be enforced around the kingdom using the magic from the king.

Outside the kingdom, it would be a free for all though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You either brave death by speaking up or face the death by infinite workload as she keep putting out more new ideas.

Ferdinand may be known for his extreme standards, but he at least won't push common sense off a cliff (unless he can get away with the murder)

The last thing Ferdinand would want is for common sense to go flying off a cliff. He's had to do deal with that fall out enough times when Rozemyne's common sense decided to do a swan dive off a cliff thinking it was a great idea in the pursuit of her books whether it be directly or indirectly.

Dex-chan lover
That technology alone, without any other future idea, could make the country super rich. Just mass producing books (like bibles) with top quality at a fast pace.

Dex-chan lover
They do have a system to protect intellectual property to certain extent, like the Blood Contract that Myne signed for her Rinsham.

As for the point regarding the "God of Contracts", that's form another Series (think it might be "Chronicles of an Aristocrat Reborn in Another World" the one you are referring to).

Dex-chan lover
The last thing Ferdinand would want is for common sense to go flying off a cliff. He's had to do deal with that fall out enough times when Rozemyne's common sense decided to do a swan dive off a cliff thinking it was a great idea in the pursuit of her books whether it be directly or indirectly.

Some of the things he did in part 5 would certainly fall outside of 'common sense'
he start doing those after watching Rozemyne snap the spine of common sense with her stealing a duchy just to save him

They do have a system to protect intellectual property to certain extent, like the Blood Contract that Myne signed for her Rinsham.

As for the point regarding the "God of Contracts", that's form another Series (think it might be "Chronicles of an Aristocrat Reborn in Another World" the one you are referring to).

The magic contract is under jurisdiction of the Goddess of Contracts aka Goddess of Light.

Dex-chan lover

The God of Contracts is a concept that is a different manga.

In this one, they do have magic contracts only depending on the level will be restricted to the city or territory. Like the contract when Myne became Rozemyne is enforce at the territory level and the cost of that magic contract is really expensive and not something a merchant could afford. The magic contract that merchants normally use is just enforceable within the city's limits. Plus all magic contracts are a form of a magic tool that is managed by the nobility. To be able to get the tool for those kind of contracts they have to be approved by the Aub (or his office) before they can get signed.

Dex-chan lover
Some of the things he did in part 5 would certainly fall outside of 'common sense'
he start doing those after watching Rozemyne snap the spine of common sense with her stealing a duchy just to save him

Another good example was when he was force into that fundraiser concert to raise funds for the small temple in Hasse and some how allow all those prints of his likeness to the slip through.

Dex-chan lover
And to think that’s the tamest example of what happened during that part.

Group Leader
Damn, now we're caught up with the raws right? Thanks for the TL, Bicycle-san!

It's pretty surprising that there's no coordination between workshops. You'd think that a noble or merchant would have multiple workshops working with each other to complete a product or commission.

Dex-chan lover
The magic contract is under jurisdiction of the Goddess of Contracts aka Goddess of Light.
When was this mentioned in the Series?
I don't remember it being mentioned in Part 1 to Part 3, though it is also possible that i forgot about it as it's been a while since i read those Parts.

Dex-chan lover
When was this mentioned in the Series?
I don't remember it being mentioned in Part 1 to Part 3, though it is also possible that i forgot about it as it's been a while since i read those Parts.

Not sure if it's ever explicitly mention early on, but one moment I do know get that title mentioned
is with the new Zent swearing her oath:
“O Zent, blessed by the gods, declare your loyalty to the Goddess of Light, ruler of contracts. Beleuchkrone.

Users who are viewing this thread