Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dinner Par…

Dex-chan lover
I wish the Civil War explanation would be handled differently. Or let’s hope it gets explained again later with more clarity.

Dex-chan lover
Bonifatius's confused face when Rozemyne gives him the 'heart' shaped letter is perfect. In the LN he starts describing what a heart really looks like before Rozemyne manages to stop him.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I was: "Who the f would dare kidnap an archduke candidate in the academy?"
But then I realized it was Ferdinand saying that...

Dex-chan lover
I wish the Civil War explanation would be handled differently. Or let’s hope it gets explained again later with more clarity.
I think Miya Kazuki will be saving that for Part 6. As the setting will partly be around that time.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the cuteness of the letter scene just comes out so much better with an actually legible translation :glee:

@bicyclebastard As usual a little list of mistakes (pretty short this time :) ):
page 25: "7 top students from the apprentice scholar course perform the whirl". That's wrong. The people who do the whirl are mostly archduke candidates, not scholars
page 29: "head priest" -> High Priest

It's not for the next chapters, but I would also strongly advise to translate, with the last chapter of the volume, the special page which lists a number of characters. For ex, vol 1 has the list of the 1st years of Ehrenfest, vol 2 has the list of Wilfried's apprentice retainers, and so on.

At first, I was: "Who the f would dare kidnap an archduke candidate in the academy?"
But then I realized it was Ferdinand saying that...
Also, Ferdinand attended classes in the middle of the civil war. I expect the situation was WAY more tense than it will be for Rozemyne, with Ferdinand being in the same years as ADC supporting the 4th prince and ADC supporting the 5th prince... Considering those duchies were at war at the moment, and there was no clear royal to stop them, ADC had to be very careful I expect.

Users who are viewing this thread