Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
The right answer (barring creepy/illegal activities) is the one that brings both parties the most peace. Sometimes that's remaining friends, sometimes that's a complete split, sometimes that's something in between. There's nothing wrong with any of those if they make you both happier than any of the reasonable alternatives.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Suzuka was dying with how much he's sweating.

And they drew Kogahara so, so cute in this chapter. If author is ramping up sympathy for the character, it's worked on me.

Dex-chan lover
The author just forgot the premise of this story to make an unorginal romance manga with dumb characters and even dumber plot. Yay
Not really, I hate that author is stalling but every plot revolves around how are they going to manage swapping. I used to hate it too but now we got a steady pace going so.. I don't mind. And I'm on team Lemon

Dex-chan lover
The right answer (barring creepy/illegal activities) is the one that brings both parties the most peace. Sometimes that's remaining friends, sometimes that's a complete split, sometimes that's something in between. There's nothing wrong with any of those if they make you both happier than any of the reasonable alternatives.
i think the time it happens is also important to consider. they dated in highschool and it's been a few years since so they might've done a clean split then, but as they mature they could go past any bad blood they might've had because that's teenagers for ya. This would be much harder on adults who split and meet up a few years later.

Dex-chan lover
The author just forgot the premise of this story to make an unorginal romance manga with dumb characters and even dumber plot. Yay
How dare you call these characters dumb when they’ve shown more common sense and actual critical thought than like 99.99% of manga characters to date. You can be upset that the bodyswapping has sort of fallen to the wayside, but do not take away the victories this manga has won in the name of people responding to stimuli like actual human beings with more than two brain cells to rub together (not much more than two, but, baby steps)

How dare you call these characters dumb when they’ve shown more common sense and actual critical thought than like 99.99% of manga characters to date. You can be upset that the bodyswapping has sort of fallen to the wayside, but do not take away the victories this manga has won in the name of people responding to stimuli like actual human beings with more than two brain cells to rub together (not much more than two, but, baby steps)
I'll admit that I have seen dumber characters, but thats not an accomplishment. You cant tell me that Lemon saying she cheated on MC with 4 guys for no reason was smart. Fcking dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit that I have seen dumber characters, but thats not an accomplishment. You cant tell me that Lemon saying she cheated on MC with 4 guys for no reason was smart. Fcking dumb.
That’s… not at all what i was talking about? Of course that was dumb. It’s so dumb a major plot point is how dumb it was. But. Counterpoint - i’m pretty sure that was when they were in middle school? And it is exactly the kind of dumb a middle-schooler with basically no romantic experience would come up with. Which is more in line with the actual point i was making.

Users who are viewing this thread