Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
well, i suppose the next thing to have going wrong is either unexpected switching or unexpected getting stuck switched

Dex-chan lover
The girl is in love with fem mc in the guy's body and the guy is in love with male mc in the girl's body. LMAO
Makes sense... men and women would often better understand their own issues better... so now, the 2 found "someone of the opposite sex" that understands them way too well

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus this is a mess. The relationship chart is gonna look like the Gamers! Love Dodecahedron at this point.

Trying here, but I'm too lazy to make a chart, so it's "in text":

Lemon (normal): likes Sunao, is friends with Natsumi, and didn't know (until then) Suzuka (now he wants her to be a fan)
Lemon (Sunao's soul): treats Sunao/Lemon like a sister, is embarrassed to be with Natsumi (but is still in love), accidentally made Suzuka fall in love with her

Natsumi: fell in love with Sunao (Lemon's soul), is friends with Lemon (in both "forms"), doesn't talk much to Suzuka

Sunao (normal and hard-headed): he likes Natsumi, has past (and unresolved) hurts with Lemon, and is friends with Suzuka.
Sunao (Lemon's soul): he is friends with Natsumi (to the point of being able to make her fall in love with him in this mode), he talks little to Sukuza and is a little afraid of Lemon/Sunao

Suzuka: fell in love with Lemon/Sunao, is friends with Sunao (in both "forms") and doesn't talk to Natsumi much

Dex-chan lover
Gee I wonder what would happen if Nao straight up told Suzuka that she "cheated" on him with 3 imaginary guys, left him in dark for years, and then told him it was a dumbass lie, and then act like nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
I like this story, it gives me the vibe when you think back to when you were a kid and said some real insensitve shit and now you cringe at what you've done, and the characters are cool, i love all of the three main fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread