Hore Shou no Half Elf-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

“I’ve been lying this entire time. I’m actually the second half of a package deal. Is there any way you can forgive me?!?”

“I’m sure I can think of something...”

Dex-chan lover
Ye i think we can figure something out to punish your bad behaviour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, this is probably the least harmful lie revealed in manga.
Of course it doesn't make it ok since I'm 100% sure he would have accepted her even if she told the truth at the very beginning.
.....in another light, she kind of stole her friend's lover. But since this was intended to be a "package deal" (thank you @Darketower for that analogy), again I really don't see anything wrong with it.
Poor dark elf girl though.....your fiancée is happily banging another girl everyday and plans on adding another (two) to that.

Dex-chan lover
"So the girl i've actually been waiting for this whole time is in a hospital? Well, lets have sex."

Double-page supporter
What the hell this mc is just thinking with his dick huh the girl literally lied to him about being the half elf he actually fell for but hey all is forgiven let's have makeup sex 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Isn't his name Smithson not Smison because he's the son of a smith? Also, collar not an imitation but is the one he gave Apple, Selenium just wore it to make it easier for him to believe she was Apple. Somehow I doubt that Angelos just happened to pick that time to dress down and go to that spot for a bath, especially since that's the direct MC and Selenium ran off to. Wonder how Dianne is going to react when hears about this. If MC still carrying enchanted crossbow stock she can listen in whenever she wants and might have heard everything. Manga didn't mention it but in LN that's how she and others eavesdropped on MC finding out Angelos is really a woman.
Selenium's explanation was too summarized. It wasn't just any disease she just happened to have the misfortune to pick up, it was an elf curse from her clan that slowly turns the victim into a tree. Don't remember if it's used on criminals of a certain level, people attempting to leave the clan for good, or elf supremacists who hate half elves. Not sure how they apply the curse but I think the idea was that if victim couldn't contribute to clan as a person properly than would become part of the forest or something. Also, Apple was (as Miracle Max would say,) mostly dead from the arrow to the chest but Selenium just barely saved her by tossing her into Polka's healing spring water. However, while the water saved her life she became comatose.
Due to the two of them helping out Polka village a lot with their herbs and stuff Apple being wounded quelled the racial anger between Polka and the elves a lot, and the Mayor is letting Apple stay in one of his rooms while his wife helps look after her.

@jmas081391 Gotta wake Apple up from her coma first. Which isn't going to be easy if the spring water isn't cutting it.

MD@Home
Thanks for the translation... but did the typesetter get bored with the formatting options? outline and drop shadow?!

"Let's become MC's female slaves" - Man wtf is that dialogue lmao. This garbage is hilarious.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

This is the typesetter here . Thanks for your responses and picking out problems . Honestly I'm just a begginer and am doing this cause we're low on staff and have a lot of backed up work. I'll try to improve as much as I can . Thank you again and please consider joining our group if you'd like to help.

Users who are viewing this thread