Horimiya - Vol. 11 Ch. 75 - Blacklist

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised Hori left her boyfriend with all those guys.

Dex-chan lover
Wow thats fucking gay.

He was mad hes calling ishikawa by his first name ...... Nani? The fuck is this pussy shit author i know you must be pissing your pants cuz you made Hori and gaywad into a couple too soon and dont seem to either know or want to write a manga about a couple but thats no reason to pull off all these stupid jealousy cliches between men its embarrassing and cringe.

I really should drop this.

Dex-chan lover
yeah what the hell was that. get back to miyamura learning to subjugate hori

For anyone reading this and that’s confused, towards the beginning of the manga Miyamura and Ishikawa we’re going to call each other their first names but Miyamura just ended up forgetting about it so they never switched. Now, Yanagi is calling Ishikawa his first name and by telling Miyamura that he “won’t take what’s yours,” I think Yanagi is trying to say that he won’t try to get too close to Ishikawa and force Miyamura and Ishikawa’s friendship to suffer.

Fed-Kun's army
i dont even know if this are "gay jokes" or some shit. theres some romance between miyamura and ishikawa, what the fuck why are you gay /j

Ouah a lot of comments are quite pathetic. It's quite sad that after 75 chapters you're not able to understand and appreciate what just happened. Being on a first name basis is big step in a relationship in Japan. It is normal that Miyamura felt insecure when someone else is taking this step so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread