Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 103 - Pain

Aggregator gang
1) that cover is sexy asf
2) I swear to god I have no idea who one of these male characters is. The gorgeous Mc, his childhood friend who randomly shows up, pres, the guy from the beginning who the short haired girl likes, who is the other guy? What’s his name and what’s his connection to everyone?

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, my monthly dose of Horimiya to cure depression... actually, Iura*Sawada looks nice. This series really is a guide "how to pair every possible character in your manga".

P.S. I totally LOVE facial expressions here)

Dex-chan lover
I just realised I still can't tell Iura apart from the class president. Then again I confuse Hori with her girlfriend half the time too, and I honestly can't tell if it's because the artstyle makes them look similar or because I only see them once a month.

Also, imagine having loud timing. lol.

:'(

Dex-chan lover
I hope they show what happened to sawadas brother they've been hinting that he died and it gave her severe trauma but I want to see more elaboration on it

Fed-Kun's army
Iura only get calm when there is his little sister or at home... 😅

Dex-chan lover
@yamiyugi101 Her brother is pretty dead, like really really six foot under, oh boy he ain't gonna get better from that, from being dead I mean, because he dieded already

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens
You're clearly on drugs, there's not a single character that's the same nor similar.

That or you're reading another manga and you're just confused

@smartnickname
She's the girl who's brother died, got bullied, lives near Miyamura, likes Hori, and has a sibling-like relationship with Miyamura.

Dex-chan lover
these chapters are too damn short, and they take so long to come out that, by the time they do, I already forgot everybody's names

Double-page supporter
As much as I love every single new chapter that comes out, I want to see the story moving forward. None of the characters are being developed, there are no new relationships being formed or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread