Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 104 - Weird Girl

Dex-chan lover
@gmkgoat That's what I was thinking as well. That's the obvious problem with having older friends only.

Dex-chan lover
@pandacard There is the problem that Japanese schools always put kids into group activities, like when they go on a field trip, they will be put in group and she has to sleep in the same room with her group and eat together with them, if she doesn't talk to them, it is gonna be awkward

@Obsidians You do know that this manga is adapting the web manga right? The main story is finished but there are a lot of side story chapters in the web manga and they are adapting them. This won't end as long as there are still chapters in the web manga. And I like slice-of-life manga without any drama like this. It is heart-warming .

Aggregator gang
Yeah girl, everything is fine Now, but next year, when your 'friends' graduate, then.... F...

@jayjay_tracer I hope it continues forever because A: it's fun slice of life with good comedy and cute characters that doesn't necessarily need to end just because it reached a "finale" spot and B: to spite you

I wish I'd have gone to high school with this crew of people, it might have saved me so much pain/anguish. I really wanna get to the end and have everyone live happily ever after.

Double-page supporter
@sapphireDemon well, it's a manga. It's not real life, I doubt most people will ever find a group like this in high school where almost everyone seems to be kind. Kids tend to be really immature, and that immaturity leads to them being assholes and dickheads quite often. The kids here in this manga have a level of maturity that is really unseen in a lot of high schoolers.

During 1st half of 1st hs year, I had made more friends that were 4th year than my class. :/

Fed-Kun's army
relatable
i hang out more with my club seniors than with peeps from my year
then when i was in senior year, i hang out with my club juniors instead
but i think most sport clubs are like that by default since we spend more time doing club activities than hanging out with others after school

Double-page supporter
manga extras are always so concerned with the lives of others

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 yeah, i understand as far as the group oriented activities. Also as far as SoL without drama, it makes me very happy because i'm a bit tired of a good amount of the drama tropes... Did you ever start reading Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear? i went as far as reading the web novel and i still read the manga to this day because it's good

Users who are viewing this thread