Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 106 - Tact

Sakura is the worst character. Then again, most of the girls are ending up worse and worse.

06ecc363231c2dd3498a97404c6ec393.jpg

anf

Fed-Kun's army
I love this manga but, for the life of me, I can never remember the relationships of any of these characters.

Dex-chan lover
@daime17 Don't think too much about that, the chapters following the proposal are all extra chapters that don't really follow any chronology, the manga has already ended a long time ago.

Holy. I never realised how many people work on this. Thank you all so much for doing this! :)

Dex-chan lover
>get hands stuck together with female friend
>have violent immature gf
>text friends and ask them to bring hot water
It's like they miss the punchline every single time.
This whole manga has become an antijoke

Double-page supporter
For the love of all that is good, give me some progression. It's been ages since the author teased about all possible extra couples and there hasn't been any significant progress with any of them, even the actual main characters have become side characters in their own story.

It's still better than shitty harems but it's getting boring nonetheless.

TSP

Group Leader
@Ploiken

Hahaha... Actually, this chapter we used as practice for a lot of new staff members, so there are probably more than usual in some areas.
However, there are always a decent amount of people working on a single chapter because of how much work it is to letter all sound effects.

Double-page supporter
i believe she will truly marry the 2 of them as her Wives just as she promised many chapter ago. (not sure if it is 42 or 28)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't care about what anybody says, As long as this kind of chapters keep coming out, I'll be hooked to Horimiya, literally every character is fun, and the chemistry between them it's so good, it's entertaining just watching them do whatever they want.

Group Leader
Hot water dissolve super glue? I thought we have to use salt water but hey, whatever work.

Users who are viewing this thread