Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 114 - Treasuring You

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually really glad they tackled this one. I get the feeling that she kind of picked up on the why he has piercings even though he never told her (hence her telling him to cherish himself more). I do wish he would tell her that past though. Actually let her in on that bc he's in her life more than she is in his.

Also, I would like it if Hori wasn't always shouting her feelings or violent about them despite Miyamura being relatively okay since he is quite the masochist at times. More power to her being honest but can she sometimes do it calmly is all I ask. lol

hori can't just let miyamura wear his earrings please? i love that when he wear it, cute and cool at the same time u know😳

Ok, hori needs a chill pill or a snickers.

Author needs to stop making hori seem like a controlling psycho girlfriend. No one likes or wants that.

Dex-chan lover
yes you freaks, piercing yourself like that as a guy is bizarre/degenerate/probably self harm

and no, hori's violence is pretty normal considering miya totally refuses to take authority over her & punish her. of course she will get more and more violent to provoke him

Double-page supporter
*kicks him in the stomach*
"treasure yourself"
is this bitch for real

She's a sadist. But then, sometimes she wants her boyfriend to be harsh on her. Miyamura had a tough life

kinda miss long haired, grunge miyamura huhuhuu i miss his piercings... and honestly hori could word it better about his piercings because now she just looks like she’s trying to change him to her liking

Hori: Treasure yourself
Also Hori: Kicks Miyamura, punches him, scratches him, verbally assaults him, tells him to go kill himself, just generally showing abusive tendencies on a daily basis....

I used to love this manga, but Hori is really getting annoying with her shitty temper and violent behaviour. Her father was right- sometimes she's correct in arguments but she always overreacts and gets WAYYY angrier than she needs to be, and just never explains anything. This is already beyond a bad temper. She wasn't this bad during the first half of the manga.
Miyamura isn't a toy, and she doesn't "own" him. He can do whatever he wants with his body if he feels like it, and she needs to polish up her communication skills and EQ.

I need more M action from Hori. Miyamura needs to abuse Hori more. I can't take it when I see Hori's face waiting to get slapped and then Miya does nothing. It sort of ticks me off. Sorry, just my opinion.

please shut the fuck up hori. let myamura do whatever he wants. his body his choice.

I started reading this manga because Miyamura had a man bun and ear piercings. That's because it relates to me really well.
After cutting his hair, and i was okay with it, since he still looks pretty cool. But i was still annoyed.
Now, he already has his lip piercing closed, so please dont let his ear piercings close as well.
If he does, i would stop reading the manga.

ddid she really just hit him multiple times on different occasions and then proceed to tell him that he needs to treasure himself

hori is the worst character in this manga and she is literally the main character. her literal verbal and physical abuse is just pissing me off, it’s not even comedic anymore.

I get why but the actions taken are a bit much, plus I don't agree(I love the piercings). A good chapter for sure, but why not ask Miyamura on his outake on it? I know he loves her but he shouldn't change for her sake...

Users who are viewing this thread