Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Yoshikawa's Daydreams

Double-page supporter
Honestly sometimes.. congrats for Tooru for still liking Yuki with all the mixed signals she's giving. Like I'm also confused whether she wants to hold hands or not but Tooru is such a gentleman for asking while still being very honest. Like of course he wants to hold hands and be couple-ly with her but he's also not going to do anything without her consent. He knows she's still iffy on this so he won't do anything she won't like, even if he doesn't completely understand it. It's something I've noticed back at ch73 but Tooru really is such a great guy. I think he's probably one of my top 3.
But Yuki noticing his hands warming up when he's touching her >U< so adorable!

I forgot what the plot of this was. I remember reading the first few and was thinking this story was so relatable on how he was bullied to the point of hurting himself and finding new meaning in life through his gf and new found friends. Lately I feel it's been lots of filler chapters that haven't really been adding to any storyline? Did the author decide to make this a slice of life manga somewhere down the line?
The main plot line was gone after they got together feels like I’m reading filler chapters with random stories from their last year at high school. The story had potential but they just threw it away for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread