Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Ten Years Later (1)

I'm completely lost, who are those two characters? The boy is Hori's younger brother, I believe...? And the girl?

Dex-chan lover
Chill guys, it's just side story, maybe after this the story come back to usual Hori and Miyamura again
Let's just enjoy relationship between Shota and Yuna, they cute actually, i like that haha

Dex-chan lover
NO YOU CAN'T JUST TIMESKIP AHEAD OF IURA GETTING HIS VALENTINES CHOCOLATE
I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS

Dex-chan lover
HORI WITH SHORT HAIR I REPEAT HORI WITH SHORT HAIR! also i like side chapters with time skips like this cause they have to go on with plot. they cant just mull over topics and arcs i mean look how lewd they got in one chapter, they already held hands

Weird that people are complaining about the sudden time skip, even though it happened twice in Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san but no one complained back then.

They've sidetracked from the main couple so much that they time skipped and focused on the little brother and his childhood friend.
well, it's cute so I'll forgive it.

Man this manga is legit just pure fluff. The early chapters were for building that foundation so the fluff could have some room to play. I fuckin love every second of it.

did we.... did we just get a timeskip.. out of nowhere. also a 10-year timeskip??????????? HI HELLO WHAT

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone who wanted time to advance got their wish lmao

also omg yuna and sota bless them

Double-page supporter
Bro... can we at least... see adult Hori?

Also yay! Smartphones! Technological advancement!

⁰What the heck.... 10 year timeskip AND THEY WON'T EVEN SHOW THE ORIGINAL COUPLE AS ADULTS PROPERLY AAAAAAAAH

Users who are viewing this thread