Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Ten Years Later (1)

Wait what? 10 years time skip? What happen to horimiya couple

Dex-chan lover
A time skip? I'm getting worried since these types of big timeskips usually happen near or at the end of a story. So I hope I'm wrong like I always am.

Dex-chan lover
didn’t expect a time skip, also who are these? haven’t read this in a while so I have no clue who they are, lmao

They’re adorable, and the actually time skip perspective is pretty clever. But I’m glad not the only one confused here. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
Time skip out of the blue??? So does that mean that its about to end like some people have been hoping for???

Contributor
Fluff, the hand-holding scene (that lasted 2 secs) just made me scream. Yuna and Souta is so cuteeee

Dex-chan lover
Is this a short story type timeskip, then we go back to the present?
I mean, I don't mind this kinda arc, it's cute to see the younger brother
but I want to finish the main storyline as well

Also I remember doing this with my girlfriend before she became my girlfriend, it was the most nerve-racking thing to hold her hand I don't know why.

I don't think it's a time skip like, say One Piece, but more like Takagi as others have said. I think after this arc (?) is over, the story will return to the previous timeline.

Double-page supporter
@Duckiedoggo

Didn't see that one. Thank you!
I was expecting the reveal to be more grandiose (like full body reveal of adult Hori or something). It's a 10-year-skip after all.

Can we at least see them walking off together with weddings rings before we pop to the younger ones

Dex-chan lover
When author want more couple story but not wanna put more characters.
TIME SKIP FOR LITTLE PAIR!!!!!

PS. Souta more like Kyosuke + Miyamura.

Users who are viewing this thread