Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Ten Years Later (1)

Dex-chan lover
Welp shit, just read the comments and this is going to be a mini arc, I'm kinda happy and kinda sad because I'm happy we could see what happened to Miyamura and hori and their friends, but I'm kinda sad that this is going to be a mini arc, would've love to see more of Souta x Yuna

Dex-chan lover
I saw this and I was super worried it would be the last few chapters. From what people are saying this is just a temporary arc and it is super cool to see this but I will just be super worried that it is suddenly going to end until we get back to the normal time period. I still want to see follow up to the proposal stuff.

Ty Author Ty translators
Here is to 400 more chapters.

Didn’t hori say she wouldn’t cut her hair short since miyamura likes long hair??? I mean sure people can change hair style but usually not that drastic. I guess that’s how they show she’s aged? Real bummer because long hair older hori would have been way cooler.

WAIT WHAT, A SUDDEN TIMESKIP??

Well i love that we could see Souta and Yuna in the future, but i hope they will back to the original timeline

Dex-chan lover
It reminds me of the chapter where miyamura imagining souta growing up like hori's father.

Yo, aniki..

Woah handholding! Even if it’s only for two seconds, it’s still lewd 🤭
Who’s teaching Souta this inappropriate behavior?! Kyousuke.. It’s Kyousuke, isn’t it!

Users who are viewing this thread