Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Ten Years Later (1)

Dex-chan lover
Who? What? Huh? Did the author give up on the original characters altogether and just... skipped shit?

Guess they aren't gonna pretend they still care about plot or character development...

Some people are taking this timeskip wayyy too seriously lol after this mini-arc they’re gonna go right back to the present, this is just a cute little sidestory

Fed-Kun's army
Not mad about this time skip at all tbh. And if it's just a mini arc who will last only few chapters it's all for the better since it mean that we can hope for some quick development without the whole thing being dragged indefinitely. I mean the hold hand on the first chapter smh.

Won't even lie to you chief I binged the whole thing like a month ago and had to go back and read earlier chapters to see if the little girl hap appeared before smh

LMFAO If Horimiya is ending with the sudden timeskip I wouldn't be mad. And if this is just a short mini-arc (which I think it is because I thought they'd build up Hori (ten years later) but they just showed her in the kitchen), then I still wouldn't be mad. What with the anime coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to end it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread