Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.6 - Ten Years Later (2)

SOTA'S SO HANDSOME UUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- NO EVERY GUY IN THIS MANGA ARE ALL HANDSOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUT SOTA'S SO GODDAMN SMOOTH THO, I AIN'T GETTING A BOYFRIEND IF IT'S NOT HIM HSAKDJHAKHDJA

oooh so it looks like we're starting a new story then. or maybe its setting things up for a sequel series? idk but i look forward to it either way.

Fed-Kun's army
This is 10 year later. My memory is like dying. The white hair guy was our male MC little brother (I think). But who's this new girl?

@xininja FMC's little brother. New girl was a neighbor that stopped by once in awhile when Souta started grade school

Fed-Kun's army
Hori got a haircut? I wonder if there's any dramatic personal growth that caused that decision.

Double-page supporter
@LemonJuice She is an adult now so that is normal. A lot of women like short hair because it is easier to do housework and take care of the kids.

Double-page supporter
@AlmondMagnum A lot of Asians live together with their parents even after they got married. It is a normal thing. My father has been living together with my mother's family since I was born.

Users who are viewing this thread