Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.6 - Ten Years Later (2)

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak they were going to but they saw how big of a loser you are and gave up (jk jk jk couldnt resist the easy burn)

Miyamura, u can show up in the next chapter, we all allow it
ps: and Hori doesn't have a job?
Sota and Yuna are too cute, reminds me of the beginning of the manga

Idk bout you but I truly like this new story, I love watching sota all big and I hope that when the author resumes the original story doesn’t drop this and turn it into a spin-off or something

How are they so witty in high school? When I was at that age I just kept thinking for 5 min straight what I should name my minecraft dog and others things like that

i mean it’s cute and all... but who the hell does yuna think she is? coming to someone else’s house just to tell them that you hate them, out of jealousy? idk how sota handled that so well.

Fed-Kun's army
Sota is a dumby lol. I'm really enjoying this and hope Miyamura shows up and confirms they're married or have a long engagement or something. They're like 20 so college still or What? Hori seems like she's always home. Haha

@roxanneayy It's 10 years later so Hori and Miyamura would be nearly 30 since they were in they are in their last year of high school in the main part of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread