Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.6 - Ten Years Later (2)

Dex-chan lover
This arc mostly made me wonder "why aren't Hori and Miya already married and living together?", but it looks like they are and just living in the Hori family home. To take care of Sota, maybe? Hori was doing that in high school due to their parents being busy. I guess it would have been tough if she'd moved out.

Dex-chan lover
@ENJAY

Because puberty, and because it tends to be a shoujo preference for the guy to be mostly a jerkwad and that little bit of not-an-asshole that pulls the girls in.

Exhibits: Every other bloody shoujo with the exact same a-hole male main characters.

Aggregator gang
@ENJAY its like ninomiya-kun predicted. his father`s dna kicked in.

half jokes aside. he is literally pressing her for an answer. despite how he acts, he learned to read someone's mood actively as a kid. so he might have done it on purpose. his roll models is after all.
the silent guy who would beat every one up when raged. and the social girl who beats everyone up when provoked.

Dex-chan lover
meh this is leaning a bit too much on the melodrama like early early on horimiya. i kinda want the goofy fluffiness of the latter chapters basically everything post haircut.

i think they are already married at this point and they are living together but miyamura's just handling the cakeshop thats why

Dex-chan lover
Sota's one rude brat. Is that how the young people talk these days?

Aggregator gang
Mannn... That house must have some kind of magic power that the longer you hang out with the house owner son/daughter, the owner son/daughter will fall in love with you.

Users who are viewing this thread