Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.6 - Ten Years Later (2)

"weird deja vu"

in any case you still remember miyamura head butted sengoku.

and ikkun was the way his (izumi) mom call him back then, and they (horis) use it in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I have no clue if this is the ending or not, but I really really like this arc. It's paced really well, it doesn't make a big deal that it's ten years later, and honestly the story so far is just so dear and wholesome.

wait is this axed? is this the last chapters or will we go back to MC and mates???

Dex-chan lover
@kinosseur : not axed, it's just the end of the manga. The main story ended when they got together and now it's just fillers

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like how miyamuras future vision of sota kinda became a reality haha

Dex-chan lover
Shota did grow up like what Miyamura had predicted... 😂😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
Many people probably ask why Miyamura hasn't show up yet. The answer is very simple it's because he the one who imagine this whole 10 years scenario. In part 3 it probably him and Hori family and Yuna sitting on the table and Miyamura gonna be like "And that how everything would go 10 years from now" which then Hori would reply with the following comment "You're stupid"

Double-page supporter
Oh i want to see ikkun already and want to see hori fully and damn souta boy is smooth as hell!!

Dex-chan lover
So many haters in the comments. Every week it’s hella complaints about the pacing, the characters, the SOL plot, and now when the manga tries something different, guess what, more complaints. I love this flash forward, and hope it leads to a spin-off like Tagaki, and we can see more of the world after Hori and Miya.

Users who are viewing this thread