Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.7 - Twenty Years Before

TSP

Group Leader
@Otaku-Z

Thank you!! But DW, we don't push ourselves too hard, hence things being a little no matter what compared to other groups xDD
But we do enjoy it. Our process just takes a long time.

I thought Hori didn't really care what Miyamura does with other girls since the real enemy is other boys lol.

tbh... i occasionally think hori is too much when she gets violent and hits miyamura.... if it’s the other way around obviously it’ll be a big trouble... i’m just saying that we should never sugarcoat physical abuse. she should learn how to hold back

Dex-chan lover
It was so good and then OF COURSE they jud had to make Hori a bitch again for the 303810371927th time

so excited for the anime next week!
thanks for the update, TSP! and Happy 2021! *_*

I was interested in how her parents met, and if they still married.

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto She got in a fight with him once because she saw a girl's name on his phone. Kinda makes things icky... at least when she was beating up his middle school bullies it was for right-er reasons.

@Jpwong Yep, thats the running joke. But we shouldn't forget that at the start she got mad at Miyamura cause she kept saying "Chika" instead of saying her family name, which was a misunderstanding due to Miyamura not knowing Shindou's girlfriend family name.

Users who are viewing this thread