Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Heels

@Rinabow On any other context, I'd feel the same. But Hori's treatment of Miyamura isn't really coming from anything malicious, which makes all the difference. She's just awkward and has communication problems.

I wouldn't call it physical abuse yet. Miyamura doesn't seem to think so anyway, and I think he probably feels like what I said above. They're more like really hard love taps (love slaps?).

Also, this is a slice of life romcom, soooooo...

Fed-Kun's army
So page 7 I am still 169 cm 16 year old and I am growing (I think) but EVERYBODY TEASES ME that I am short and I need to grow taller like 6ft (182.8 cm) then only you will get girls. DUDE, I get so mad and I read this and I get even madder cause like he has such a great romance life being 169 and so I want to show this to my parents but they won't get it and tease even more saying that you believe stories. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Anyway, very wholesome chapter, finally she met his mom.

@A49akash im almost 19 and only 170cm i dont have anyone teasing me bout it lol
btw having a good romance life is bout how much effort ur willing to put in to make ur partner happy imo, but also about liking someone in the first place, so no crush means no romance

Fed-Kun's army
@WORTWORT I am indian, so I know that like anything. Anyway about the romance that is true and I WILL DO MY BEST (if I get a crush on someone.)

Being too tall aren't always good because im 17 and 183cm,i dont like the feelings of stand out because its uncomfortable

@A49akash You got teased with 16y.o an 169cm?!! I'm 21 and 156cm!! All of my classmate teased me so much because of that, if you're my classmate you'll be the one who tease me 😆😆

Fed-Kun's army
@Miraio99 I wouldn't had but I was more shorter two years till now. Now it's my current height. Though yeah I might have exaggerated but it ticked me off when 169 has that kind of a relationship. I didn't specifically talk about bullying I more was jealous because he had that good of a relationship being 169 (though still an exaggeration)

Fed-Kun's army
@Eryuzo I can't relate to that but I know the struggle to not stand out. You just try to just buy a drink from the vending machine and when you walk back everybody is just glaring at you. Ah that is the worst feeling. I am like "Why are you looking at me go do your work"

Users who are viewing this thread