Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 120

@Luminous777
bro what kind of fanfic did you even read? she graduated with everyone just fine
if anyone wants a summary of the web novel then you can read it here https://imgur.com/a/S28de (obviously has spoilers, you were warned)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Horimiya is nearing its end.
This is incredibly sad.

could tell from the detail of the proverb explanation that you guys worked hard on trying to convey the meaning across! ~thank you for all the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Great job as always guys.. thank you for the translation and the explanation..

Dex-chan lover
Didn't even though this'll end soon. Anime just air too. This is best opportunity to drag on story since more audience comes from anime means more manga sell.

Fed-Kun's army
@popo53414
No he is alive, and still together with Hiro.
His name is Izumi miyamura.
She calls him I-kun./Ik-kun.
Like how his mother calls him.
Final page of part 2 mentioned that he will be late for dinner.

Curious though. Seems like south is living with them in the old house. The parents were almost never home, because of work. They sleep some were else often.
Could be that they moved out, while miyamura moved in.

ooooo, very interesting explanation in the notes! thanks for the insight, and it sounds like you all found a good compromise on it

nice translation choice, I agree! and it doesn't hurt to get an explanation at the end!

Double-page supporter
Graduation? Does that mean the end is coming or are we actually gonna keep going beyond high school?

Users who are viewing this thread