Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

Even though the latter end of this manga has been really aimless it’s still heartbreaking to have to say goodbye 😢 I’m not ready for the final chapter

this is the first manga I read when I first downloaded mangarock, its sad to know that it's almost at the end

Fed-Kun's army
@Anagram_OwO yeah, what the hell ever happened to that plotline? could've sworn it was going somewhere.

anyways, this is actually ending next chapter??

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize it was ending. I'm sad, but I'm happy that it got the anime it deserved and that I got to read it for so long.

Supporter
@TSP Assuming the descriptions on page 1 are supposed to map on to pages 3-5, the description for group photo 1 should say "Yoshikawa" (Yuki), not "Ishikawa" (Tooru).

My favourite feel good comfort manga is ending and I feel like a piece of my heart is a little empty now

Double-page supporter
This timing couldn’t have been better I started reading this when I started high school and now I’m graduating damn it’s been a ride and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Did remi and sengoku break up? I must’ve missed the chapter does anyone know which one?

Edit: Am dumb didn’t realise her calling him a robot was a flashback

AAAAAA both new Horimiya chapter and adaptation episode got released at the same day?! BLESS 😭💖💖🥰

Users who are viewing this thread