Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

Fed-Kun's army
One more chapter it'll be next month :( also @Aasanna7 it is not a flashback. Miyamura was just imagining a world if everyone did not connect

Double-page supporter
One of the most emotional chapters so far, I'm very happy we've got to see that.

Group Leader
Damn this chapter explained that every single thing that existed little or big, it has it’s own important meaning.

@BizarreShit It wasn't super obvious at first, but most of the chapter was a "what if" scenario. If Miyamura hadn't met Souta and kicked off the story as we know it today, everyone might have turned out to be strangers. The short haired girl is Remi in the alternate timeline. She's still Sakura's friend, but she never gets together with Sengoku.

Aggregator gang
I didn't realize at first that it was a "What If..." chapter, so I thought Remi and Sengoku broke up and I completely forgot about it, damn that made me panic. Also I'm a bit sad knowing this is ending, but this was a really good chapter so I'm happy it's most likely getting a proper send off.

Man i've just graduated highschool with such a shitty year, didn't want to feel like it could've been better. I'm feeling, althought it kinda makes horimiya feels special to me, since de characters graduation is so close to mine.
btw, thanks for the chapter 😘

This chapter make me recall of my graduation day, especially in that what-if part. •́ ‿ ,•̀

Dex-chan lover
Should have made characters pair up with other characters in this what if.

Mistake found in page 1.
There's a name missing in the list of people in the Group Photo 2.
Sawada is also in that picture, but her name isn't in the list.

Users who are viewing this thread