Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

This might be an unpopular opinion but i wish this chapter was just a random chapter in the story rather than being the second to last one imo it would‘ve been better to have this chapter as a full chapter just dedicated to the group talking to each other about their futures and etc. rather than the chapter being atleast 2/3 just a what if. Still thankful for the chapter though ill take what i can get

Fed-Kun's army
Nope dont think the world would have pushed him to the same end. if he hadn't met hori during that souta incident he would have never be with her.

I'm feeling the same emotion reading this chapter as I've felt every time I've had to schedule an appointment to have a pet euthanized. I don't want it to end, but I know it's about to.

Aggregator gang
This chapter is so sad, but so nice at the same time. Idk. just makes u think of the days that have gone by that you'll never get back

This was so bittersweet. It is incredible to think of how the events really did pan out the way it did... But thank goodness it did. Wow. I can't believe Horimiya is finishing up, but it seems like about time, before it would drag on forever. Definitely going to reread after the finale comes out.

Fed-Kun's army
Miyamura's retrospective hits me hard.
Fuck, I want to die...

This hits different and hard. I think for a lot of introverts the alternate path was what happened to them in reality. Maybe the author is encouraging people to take that step out and try to talk to others (well, you don't need to have ear piercings, get tattoos, and try to look for kids to bring back and hope the elder sister is your classmate).

Users who are viewing this thread