Horimiya - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Student Council

Aggregator gang
quick lesson from someone who ate shit in high school for beingon of the few chubby and asian kids
when headbutting try to get the area in between your eyebrows to hit the top of the nose of the other guy
so with the thickest part of the skull just smash into the soft
this will leave you with little damage maybe you feel a little woozy from your brain knocking around your skull and at worst a cut on there but that guy has a guaranteed broken nose and light concussion
also you may risk killing them if the blood isnt drained it may cause a blockage and they can suffocate ...

Dex-chan lover
If your advice includes "also you may risk killing them," it's not great advice.

This has been a public service announcement from Captain Obvious.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
If you want someone to shut up, punch them below the ribcage aiming to the top, that'll make their diafragm to reset, and also might make them taste their breakfast again.

I kinda wonder how that council functions with such a titanic idiot? Does the Prez misplace his brain when it comes to her?. Like, rather than double check they just believe the girl known to be a useless idiot.
Why is she even on the council when she is a burden?

Double-page supporter
More like, is that really a conversation to be had in the middle of the corridor surrounded by a bunch of students? Feels like someone was really keen on destroying someones reputation =/

Double-page supporter
That headbutt was awesome. Honestly, if my friend(who I may or may not be romantically inclined towards) was being confronted in such a manner and being blamed for something they didn't do, I'd want to do the same. Granted, I probably wouldn't actually go through with the headbutt and just hand over the document, but the feeling would be there regardless.

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, the stuco in the webcomic really were more of assholes than the ones here.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh.

How can you be such an asshole to someone that was helping you out of their own goodwill and had no obligation to do so?

Also if they know this girl is a fucking idiot why believe her?

I personally find what Hori does wrong or well weird i guess helping people for no reason ? Welp im also just an asshole but i find my way of doing things better i guess, never give out a free dollar next time they'll ask for 2.

Gj Miyamura, Hori is too nice to just tell them "well fucking do it yourselves"

Double-page supporter
damn the student council really were assholes in their first appearances
it's really like they're different people now

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Sorry bout the spoiler I didn't think it would matter that much

Fed-Kun's army
Student council personality in later chapters changed so much.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
damn I think I'm going to hold a grudge on Remi throughout the whole manga...

Dex-chan lover
I will always hate Remi for this shit she pulled. Fuck the student council.

Users who are viewing this thread