Horimiya - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Student Council

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why he went for a headbutt, that shit hurts the attacker just as much. Still cool tho.

thatt's why i not concern to anyone's problem or trouble :)) they r not even my family. why in the hell would i help them :))

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Sengoku was in the wrong, but why the fuck was it necessary to headbutt him? Seems like a needlessly violent thing to do, it doesn't really make Miyamura more likeable to me, he just comes off as a violent douche. Thankfully he isn't violent at all in later chapters, so I guess this was a one-time thing.

@Destroyman I mean when can argue on the morality of wheteher it was the neded or not, but when we look at his intentions we know clearly he's a good guy. I can't see myself getting violent, but I still was able to give miyamura enough respect for stepping in and helping. Calling him a violent douche is the last thing I'd think about. He's just someone who is a little bit impulsive but good-hearted.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter It makes more sense when you read the webcomic where the council were so much worse about this. I don't know if the webcomic gave them development or if the manga did, though.

The bastard deserved a headbutt. Got his girlfriend to pawn her work off to someone else than has the audacity to bully the person who did the work. Should've headbutted the girl too😂.

Seriously, people like those two are basically just leeches in any organization. I swear that some people just want the reputation but not the work. Or some are too busy looking for reputation and doesn't mind to stab annyone in the back

Users who are viewing this thread