Horimiya - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - High Hopes

Fed-Kun's army
why am i sympathizing with both characters?? this is just making it harder for me buttttt idk i think im gonna root for sakura. i really hope yuki finds a great guy too and they can both have their happy ending

Dex-chan lover
I never understood this trope. Is it even physically possible to make a baking product that bad? Baking is pure chemistry. You measure everything, mix it together, set the oven for described temperature, and bake for described time = 100% success rate. You can mess up cooking, but not baking.

Double-page supporter
Yup I usually am fond of characters like Yuki, happy on the outside but really broken on the inside, so I hope Yuki x Ishikawa pwease :3
To be honest, how Sakura fell in love with him because he helped her is so.. cliche and... boring? Like you seriously fell in love with a guy who helped you? Are you going to fall in love with everyone who lends a helping hand??
So the fact that Ishikawa and Yuki have this friendship already established and you see Ishikawa actually paying attention to her and even going so far to be honest with her and willing to try her failures, that's authenticity right there and I'm fully on this ship for that reason!

Sorry Sakura but I’m rooting for my girl Yuki! She only fell in love with Toru cause he’s basically the only boy that’s nice to her🥴 (Sengoku don’t count)

Dex-chan lover
How tf do you mess up so bad that it's burnt and even get your fingers cut? even my first time baking wasn't that bad (this is just a small rant)

If you have no idea how to cook, than yes you could make it that bad, it is a bit too much but still you could. Sakura and Yuki are best girl, better than Hori ( my personal taste ) so I am kinda sad, that one of them will loose. Tooru and Izumi are brave men. Salute.

The unholy combo of "side characters' half-baked romance stealing screentime from the main couple" + "said side characters' romance being a love triangle", the recipe for utter garbage.
Not to mention Yuki falling in love with Ishikawa came out of nowhere, zero prior development or any foreshadowing whatsoever, just so that the author could add this stinking love triangle? Are you kidding me?
And Sakura falling in love with Ishikawa because he showed her basic human kindness somehow pisses me off even more.

Users who are viewing this thread