Horimiya - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Cold Rain (v2)

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
One of my absolute favorite chapters across ALL romance manga I've read. It's very well set, pacing is smooth, and you're completely caught off-guard by it, but in retrospect, it makes complete sense because that's how high school relationships work. 10/10 would read again.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk how to say it honestly, but this chapter really surprised me. Is it because of KanoKari where progress was fckin (heh) slow ?

I know this was inevitable, but I feel like I’m missing some chapters.

Came back after reading more chapters.
I refuse to believe that they banged. I am going to believe that Hori really wanted some M and S action and this is where they first did an M and S-type action. You can not change my mind. They did not bang.

Um they clearly had s*x. How are people asking that question? She said you can’t go home in this weather then the next panel we see them she’s naked and he’s in his boxers. I think the most clear thought is the did it. Including when you take into account the conversation with her brother.

For clarification:

Yes. They had sèx. Just by showing Miyamura wearing only his pants and Hori being naked is already an obvious answer. If you're still confused, go check the WebComic since it's longer and more detailed. And also how did Souta know about them doing 'it' and what's with the bite mark?
> Hori did that as a 'revenge' when Miyamura accidentally scratched her chest.
> How did Souta know about it? On WebComic version, the whole Hori family were actually at home at that time and the two of them somehow ended up in her bedroom. Souta probably heard them or something.
> The 'insignia pin' that Souta found was actually an unopened 'c0ndom' so yeah, they really are careless on that part.

Aggregator gang
NICE. And a bite mark... Pretty inconvenient if it’s in a visible place haha

if you check the webcomic from mangadex, it's ch 50. You learn a bit more about their banging lol

the worst chapter in the manga so im glad they never brought this up again

Good for them! I like when manga handle more mature themes in a respectful manner like this.

... too bad younger brother somehow found out though. Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread